CHAPTER-19

Do lot of votes my lovely readers.💕

Sometimes your tears are unable to express the Pain you are going through.
                                                   -Mahi 💔

Aditya's p.o.v.

"Luke.. laisha." . A voice came from behind I turned to see but got completely shocked seeing the person standing there....

"Luke- laisha where were you, you know how worried mumma was? What if something happened to you?"
Their mother said checking them are they fine..

"Don't worry mumma pizza angel saved us and also fed us pizza.".. Luke said turning to her who was looking frozen at her spot...as soon as her mother looked in her direction she halted at her steps.... They both are looking at each other, but no one said anything.. After sometime she moved in her direction and did something which I can never see....she slapped her....

"Mahira" ...I shouted and moved towards them and pushed her away from my mahi....she stumbled...

"Don't you dare...one step against my  wife I will not be considerable to you..no matter who you are?" I warned her....

"Oh! So you finally decided to marry her...a manipulative, golddigger"...I cut her off..

"Just shut up. Say one word and you know what I can do"...I again said calmly but this woman was hell bent to make me loose my control....

"These are not my words mr. that was you who gave her such names...now what happened when I called her with such names..".she said with disgust...

"Enough"...I shouted..she flinched and moved back...

"One more word, just a single and I will not be responsible for my next action better get out."...I said pinching the bridge of my nose....

"Why? Don't want to know people your wife's colourful names given by you"...she mocked... that's it..

"Security"...I shouted..

"Ye_s s.i r" ..they came running in our direction..

"Take mam out with due respect but if a minute later, if I found her standing anywhere near us, then you too don't show me your face.".. I ordered them...

"It's not about me it's about your wife...ask her not to take anyone's kids without permission"...she said looking into her direction who was just looking her, her eyes are all red from tears but she didn't move from her place...I looked at my security head ..

"Mam plz come with us" ...the guards said to her who was still glaring at my wife..

"I am going but don't you.ever try to come anywhere near me or my kids"...she told her...

"Get out now"..I shouted at her who immediately took the hold of her kids who was silent all time and moved out from there... But the little boy started crying...

"Mumma I want to be with angle." ...he tried but his mother or say heartless mother just picked him up and moved out from there.....

I turned to look at her who was just standing like a statue...I moved towards her and looked at her cheek a bruise was there, I balled my fist to control my anger...my scarlet needs me....I pulled her in my arms..