CHAPTER-30

" Emotional life is a battle we fight everyday with ownself, but only differences is, the weapon becomes love, understanding and trust...."

Mahi's p.o.v.....

"Make sure to complete it before yesterday and I want to check the profit margins... bangg...the door burst open and a smile attached to my lips seeing the person standing there grinning at me...

"Sissy" ..he ran towards me embracing me in a bear hug...I asked the HR to leave..

"Ree, I missed you" ...I mumbled...

"Oh sweetheart I missed you too" ..he replied after pulling away from me..

"You said you are coming next week" ..I asked me for his sudden presence...

"I thought to suprise you" ....he shrugged...

"Okk, so tell me sissy where are we heading to? I mean where we are going to hang out? And please don't say no"...he looked towards me with hope in his eyes...

"Wherever you want my brother" ...I smiled at his cuteness...

"Okk, I had already ask my secretary to find the best club...we are going to rock tonight"...he said excitedly...

"You have already made every arrangements, so what is the need of permission " I asked him...

"Oh.. that's just a formality" ...he said sheeplessley..I shooked my head in disbelief...

"But it's very late, can't we have a simple dinner"... I tried to make him understand because I don't want to make my messy life more messy...

"No it's not late it's only 9" ....he reasoned...I sighted...I don't wanna disappoint him but there are some reasons in my life.....

"Okk now sissy lets go it's already dark and you are working till now. you are so boring all day work and work"...he gave me a distasteful look.. I narrowed my eyes at him..

"Ok let's go"... He smiled grabbed my hand and draged me out of the office...

Finally after settling myself on the passenger seat, I glanced outside of the window...busy streets, husling of the vehicles, people are moving like machines. Some years back I was also  standing on the same roadside to reach my destination. But what I don't know was my path will take me to my own grave... Delhi....the city where I lost my everything and today when I returned here I have everything a person asked for....maybe this is what called destiny..

It's been two weeks since that incident...he never talked with me after that except from few taunts and humiliating words...and for cherry on the cake, bhai made me shift in his office only.. he argued with him but bhai gave him a simple reply ' if you don't wanna work with her than better search of a place for you' I told him I can buy myself any other building but he order me to work from his office only...

So now we both work together...all day he used to shout at the staff and started firing employees like they are some ants...like this one day he will be left alone with a fifty store skycryper...

"Sissy how some people change with time na?" He broke my trance I look towards him puzzled what does he wants to say..

"I didn't understand, state it clearly ree".. I asked him

"Nothing" he just shrugged it off...

After some time we entered the club..like always my head starts bursting from the loud music...

"Let's go" ...he slided his hand around my waist and walked inside... what's with him he is behaving strange...

We walked towards the bar section  he ordered non alcoholic drink for me and whisky for him...there was an uncomfortable silence in the air...