CHAPTER-12

Not edited...

Mahi's p.o.v.

"Adii" I called him, he was shouting at staff. I don't know why but his next action shocked me. He came running to me and hugged me tightly, I can sense his heavy breathings. I hugged him back, without caring that his hold is crushing the life out of me.....

What feels like hours he pulled back. He sighted and took a deep breath, I know he was trying to regine his anger. He turned back from me.

"Everyone, you can leave" He ordered the staff. And within two minutes they all sprinted out leaving me alone to face this beast warth...

"Where were you?" He asked taking a step closer to me like a predator...

"I.. woh mai..."  I shuttered and took a step back seeing the intensity of lava in his eyes ready to burn me.

"Stop, stop right there. Stop running away from me.."he shouted , I flinched at his tone. He came closer to me and held me gently and wiped my tears, about which I am unaware....

"Now tell me where were you?" He questioned looking directly into my eyes....

"I went to buy some books as I needed them" I know it is a lie but thank God I picked a book on my way. I replied very slowly. As I am very scared from his behaviour...He closed his eyes and opened it..

"I told you na, you will not go out without my permission then why?" He  know he is trying to control his beast...

"I thought to call you but you only said that I can't call you..."I replied..

"You would have taken driver along with you. He will inform me, I appointed him for you not for just sitting in my car. But don't worry from now on I will make his work easy, he has to sit na he can sit at his home" He casually replied. I am already aware what he is going to do ..no that poor uncle

"No it was not his fault, he asked me many times but I want to go alone so I refused him"I answered meekely knowing very well that my words must have add fuel to the fire. ...

"Is that so, so baby tell me now what should I do with you?" He said taking a step closer to me....

"I am sorry, I will not do this next time"..I apologized because I know it was my mistake...he took a step closer to me and I step back involuntary.......
Till my back hit the wall...wow now I can't even escape from him...

"Done" ..I looked up confused...

"Are you done running away, listen to me very carefully scarlet. You can't ran away from me not now, or ever..."
He harshly grabbed my shoulder...tears were continuously flowing from my eyes... Seeing my tears he left me...

"Which Books do you needed?" He asked me.. eyeing the books in my hand... He took the books or more like snatched them from me...

"Ohh 'ode to nightingale' by jhon Keats' hmm old habits die hard" ....he said eyeing the book...then he eyed me from top to bottom...I looked up at him questioningly...

"What are you wearing?" he asked me, is he blind...

"Clothes"...I answered not knowing what to say...

"Mahii" ..he shouted...I am very scared of him and his mood swings...

"Saree" I answered knowing very well....

"It doesn't look good on you from next time wear something else"....he again broke my heart...he knows how to do it...let him satisfy himself...

"Okk" ..I answered and started moving towards my room....but his next words shook my world..