CHAPTER-41

Aditya's p.o.v..

I was between a very important meeting, my phone rang making me groan inwardly, i swear the person otherside had a death wish. when my gaze landed upon the caller id my lips twitched upward. i looked up and saw everyone was looking at me with wide eyes and open mouth...

with a flick of my finger i dismissed everyone and picked the phone,,

"Adi" i felt my body relaxing hearing her soft melodious voice

"hmm speak" i asked her to continue

"Can i ask you something?" her voice was shaky and low making me aware that she is in some trouble, knowing her tendency to attract problems it was nothing new for me.

"Scarlet are you fine, you are at home na?" I asked her immediately, there was silence over the line , i can feel her nodding her head.

"Stop nodding your head, i can't see you" I teased her

"yes, yes everything is fine and i am at home only" I hummed

"Ask what do you wanna ask?" lets see what urgent came across that she called me in middle of the meeting

"Where were you on our wedding night?" my body became stiff and i felt a realisation hitting me hard, what should i tell her that i was with sne...no she will never forgive me and i cant say lie because i hate liers, before i could say something she hung up..

what the hell! from where does this question arise in her mind out of nowhere. Something is very wrong here. My trance of thoughts got broken by the knock on the door.

"Come in" I permitted. Karan came inside and bowed, I motioned him to continue with what he have brought

"Boss, We have caught Vardhan."A smirk came across my face. Your game is over dear friend, now I will finish the game which you had started years ago.

"Good" one thing I like about him is his devotion and loyalty towards me. He nodded his head. I can see puzzled expression on his face.

"Ask"I ordered him. He looked in my direction and realised what I am asking about.

"Why you asked me to morph his death in front of police and world?"
I smirked and his eyes became wide knowing what is running in my head.

"Because I don't want anyone to come between our personal revenge game" he nodded hesitatedly

"Where is he?" I asked him

"In our warehouse outside the city" he answered

"Let's go"..I moved outside followed by him. Whole way my mind was clouded with many thoughts, first mahi's sudden question and than thinking about what Vardhan is going to tell me.

It took us two long hours to reach my old warehouse, yes I punish my enemies in my own way. I walked inside the dark corridor, all the guards bowed before me which I as usually ignored.

"Here boss" Karan opened the door of cell, I entered inside and a saw the guy whom I once called him my best friend tied with ropes sitting on a chair his face brutally beaten up. Not for once in my heart I felt emotions like guilt or remorse in my heart.

"Tch..tch..my dearest brother I feel so bad seeing you sitting here" i yanked her hairs making him face me. He smirked and I felt the anger flooded inside me.

"Y..ou don't have to feel bad about me, because I had finished everything. My revenge is completed aditya you had paid enough for what you have done" A lazy victorious smile came across his face with blood dripping down from her mouth. I kicked him in stomach making him wince.
____