CHAPTER-36

"I will be always there for you, if not with you than just place your hand on your heart, you will find me beating inside you❤️"

Mahi's p.o.v..

"Adi remove your shoes first, then go inside." I asked him to remove his shoes when I saw he was going to walk with shoes inside the temple. He removed his shoes while glaring at me. I tried to ring the bell at the entrance but it is too high form my height. Then suddenly loud roaring of bell rung in my ear. I turned back to see him ringing the bell, I smiled at him but he didn't responded. Beast

We went inside dadi was already waiting for us as she saw her grandson entering, a different shine came across her face.

Priest asked us to do the aarti (sacred prayers) while handing us plate with diya in it..he holded the plate while I touched his hand..

God Just give me the strength to protect my husband's life. Give him all the happiness whether it is sneha or someone else. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me intensly..I asked him but he shooked his head saying nothing.

After prayers priest asked him to fill my maang, which he followed smoothly. Then he handed him a thread to tie across my neck, I saw he was getting irritated but compelled it for dadi.

We are about to go, when I told him to wait outside, I ran inside and asked the priest for one moli(sacred thread),. He kept it in the feet of the god, than handed it to me.

After coming out I saw him lost somewhere, when I asked him he shrugged it off saying nothing. But something is disturbing him, I can read it.

Later on the night, we had our dinner together with little chattering but he was silent all the time.

After finishing the presentation when I retired to his room, he was already sleeping. Slowly I took out the moli from my clutch and walked towards him..scaredly I picked his hand and tied it around his wrist..

I don't know for how much time we are together, but my love can cover any distance. I will be always there with you even if I am not present there. I have many imperfections adi, your scarlet is lost a long ago. You deserve someone better, much better than me.

After meeting years later you asked me where I was, with whom I was but not for the once you asked how I was? If you have one's ask this question, I had told you everything melting in your arms..

Whenever I try to act bold or try hard not to cry, but the thought of living without you makes my heart clenched.

"It will protect you from all the evilness, I love you a lot husband" I kissed his hand and went to my side of bed and let sleep engulfed me.

Aditya's p.o.v.

"It will protect you from all the evilness, I love you a lot husband"..her words are still ringing in my mind, and as my gaze went towards my wrist I felt the warmth spreading in my heart..

But there is also a fear, fear that something bad is going to happen, something which will turn my complete life.. yesterday when I was waiting for her outside the temple, a old man looking like a baba (saint) came towards me.

"What?"I asked him. But he was looking at me with a pleasant smile plastered on his face. He was looking poor by his clothes and everything. Unknowingly my hands went inside my pocket. She is making me do things, which I hate the most.. I handed him money but still he was looking at me..

"Do you want anything?" I asked him.

"You still have time correct your mistakes, the day is not far away when he will make you repent..."he pointed at the sky..what bullshit is he saying..