CHAPTER-42

"So much to say, so much to hear but it was late..very late"

Aditya's p.o.v..

I entered the loby and all guards bowed before me. Walking straight to the elevator I entered inside and pressed the button. Finally after a long day I will find my peace. My scarlet

Now a days in my every breath I just want to be with her. She is changing me like she did years ago. I want to ask her everything, about her every pain and today I am going to do it.

Pressing the code I entered the house and It was dead silence everywhere. Very unusual because normally either she was watching cartoons or cooking in the kitchen along with Maria, no maria aunty. She is light in my dark World.

I walked further in hurry to see her but she was no where in sight. I went inside the kitchen and saw food was placed on the table along with a note beside it. A smile tugged on my lips after reading it..

"First eat then search for me..you will always find me beside you.."

No, I want to see her first. I moved towards the living room but she was not there..

"Scarlet where are you?" I walked upwards towards my room, where she used to be most of the time. I know how she hugged my clothes, sniff my pillows or talk with my big picture upon the wall in my absence.

I opened the door of the room but she was not there, I checked closet but she was also not there. Maybe she is in her old room, I walked there but it was was empty. I ran towards the pool area but she was not there.. where are you my kitty?

My heartbeat pace up. A sudden feeling of anexciousness erupted in my body..

"Karan come inside right now" I barked at him through the intercom. He appeared in front me in few minutes.

"Yes boss" he bowed and looked down..

"Where is your mam?"  I asked impatiently.. He looked up at me confused.

"Mam should be inside only, in accord to your order we hadn't allowed her to step out of the house."I ran my hand through my hairs frustratedly

"Ask the staff to search the whole mansion and bring me the cctv footage of last ten hours" I ordered him. He left immediately with guards following him.

Where are you scarlet? I am getting worried. She can't stay alone at this time not when she is afraid of dark. It is 1:00 AM where will be she? I dropped myself on the couch and rubbed my forehead.

"S..ir?"  I looked up tand saw karan standing there with his eyes downcast. I stood up and walked towards him.

"Where is she?"I  asked calmly

"Where is she?" I roared making him took a step backwards.

"Mam went out in the evening and hadn't returned yet.." he answered

"Who let her out of this house? You all idiots where were you?" I shouted at all of them..

"S.. ir the security guard ordered us to open the gates, we thought you might have allowed her" a guard said scaredly. I walked towards him. He took a step back..

"Call the guard" ..I ordered him. Within few minutes a old guard appeared in front of me.

"With whose permission you let her go outside?"I shouted at him.

"I am sorry sir." He said looking down. FUCK.

"Karan throw him out before I do something which I don't regret."I closed my eyes but her face flashed in front of me making me open my eyes with a jerk.