CHAPTER-38

Thank you so much @iMousumi9 for sending me this beautiful cover..💞💞

So guys here is the chapter

Mahi's p.o.v...

"It enough mahi you can't waste your whole life waiting for him, I am extremely sorry but it clearly visible that you both are living in a toxic relationship..."she again shouted at me..

"Baby calm down.."she glared at him which made him shut quickly...

"And he is a big time jerk, he just left you alone for that bitch seriously" She screamed at me...

"Your bitch is his to be wife..."I  informed her...

"Oo okk... Wait what?"She pushed the chair with a force that it banged directly with the wall...I rubbed my fingers on my temple...

"Mam are you fine?" The door opened with a jerk reveling my bodyguard Robin with a gun in his hand...He looked towards bhai..

"No he didn't did anything..."I clarified immediately because I know he will not wait for a minute before pulling the trigger what say, possessive bodyguard

"Mam but that noise" ..he asked..I cleared my throat..

"We are playing Robin, yes playing.."I  made a lame, no very lame excuse..he was looking at me like I had grown horns on my head.

"Okk continue Playing mam, sorry for the disturbance..."he hide his smile and walked out..I glared at the culprit, who was sitting like a angry balloon..

"Stop destroying my office.."I warned her..she just sat lazily jump on the couch..

"Okk bhabhi I am leaving you two alone, I have a very important meeting take care.."bhai left not before patting my head

"Aleey don't be sad" ..I sat beside her on the couch but she simply turned her face away...I forcefully made her turned towards me..

"Hey why are you crying, please don't cry.."I wiped her tears..she grabbed my hands in her.. what's with her mood two minutes before she was screaming now she is crying...

"Leave him.."she said looking directly into my eyes..

"What?" I asked her again thinking maybe i heard something wrong...

"Leave aditya.."she said aloud..I pulled my hands back..

"Yes, I his sister is saying you leave him. You deserve the world girl not a cheater..he is just using you nothing else..."she yelled at me..my eyes snapped in her direction..she averted her eyes

"What?"I whispered..she looked in my eyes..

"You know where your husband is from past three days?" She asked me..I have no reply, so I simply looked down..