CHAPTER-33

Sorry for the delay, silent readers please do votes😳😳here is the chapter guys....
*************

Mahi's p.o.v...
"Vardhan, Vardhan Chaudhary..

It was a long time story, aditya and Vardhan were best buddies from childhood..basically they were the group of three never parting friends. Yash bhai was also with them at that time..

My beast was very popular among girls, because of his attitude, looks, personality..he was known as heartkiller"..I chuckled remembering bhai's words..

"There was a girl in the same college as them, a year junior to them..Raina, she used to like aditya, more to say was obsessed with him but he never gave a look to her because according to him she was not his type..

He don't like commitments, he was a Playboy..she tried many times, always used to follow him wherever he goes, whatever he do, whomever he meet. he tried to make her understand that all this is utter nonsense...but she didn't understood all this..

At last his patience broke, he directly went her house and informed her parents about their daughter's sycophantic behaviour...what he don't know was their family conditions..

She was in depression from a very young age, after her mother demise she became silent, she likes to live in isolation, but when she saw aditya she felt attracted towards him, slowly that attraction turns into obsession..and with time that obsession turned into sycophantic behaviour...

She required medical help but to her luck..her parents never noticed this..What more worsen her health was her step mother's behaviour towards her, she used to torture her verbally..

Sometimes mental tourture becomes way much stronger than any physical misplace..same goes with her..

And one day her parents found her body hanging on the ceiling, she committed suicide ending every misery of her lifem"I closed my eyes..

"You can stop dii, if you are not feeling comfortable."he said looking concerned. I shaked my head negatively..

"But how Vardhan is connected with all this?" He asked getting confused. I opened my eyes with a jerk remembering his face..

"Vardhan loved raina, he loves her very much...he even expressed her many times, but she denied him..he thought maybe with time she will accept this..

Slowly slowly when he saw her love sick behaviour towards aditya.. jealousy started taking place of their friendship... although he never expressed himself to aditya but he was understanding his changing behaviour..that was the most important reason that he denied raina for any kind of relationship...

When the news of raina's suicide reached Vardhan..he was devastated, he was like he lost his everything because he was an orphan with no parents. In raina he thought he will find a family, he was very protective towards her..

All blame came on my aditya. Media was doing all good in tarnishing his name afterall he was the son of most respectable buisnessman and brother of a rising billionaire. It was when her family itself accepted that she was mentally unstable and forensic report proved that she was undergoing depression. They left him clean..media also apologized and the case shut down as it was sucide..

Everything went back to normal, aditya also recovered because of mumma, she made him understand it was not his fault..

slowly things went back to their places except one Vardhan...after that day he never talked with aditya, and as soon as the semester ended he disappeared, aditya tried to search very hard but couldn't find him.. disappointedly he tried to move on with his memories"...