CHAPTER-51

Mahi's p.o.v..

"Adii" ...I entered the balcony and my mouth went dry seeing him leaning on the balcony, but the most drool worthy thing was his naked upper half.

Mahi your husband is sexy.. i nodded at the words of my conscie..

I frowned seeing him smoking. Walking towards him I wrapped my hands around his torso. I felt his muscles tensed up aty touch.

"Are you angry on me husband?"  I asked him. He throwed the smoke in the tiny dustbin lying at the corner and turned back towards me.

"Does it matter" he let out a dry chuckle meanwhile looking at me icely.

"It do matters very much." I said looking down. I know it's my mistake to talk with that jason despite his warning to stay away from him. But what can I do he is really a sweet guy. He is dev bhaiya's friend and going to stay with us for sometime.

From the movement he entered the house my adi has become more possessive and controlling. I think he don't like him.

"What I told you? Hmm tell me?"  He said grabbing my jaw between his fingers firmly yet in a gentle manner.

"To not to talk with Jason." I answered looking into his eyes which are completely dark with no emotions.

"And what you did?" He whispered lowly making me scared. I took a step back but was instantly pulled forward harshly. My front collided with his naked chest. A wave of shiver ran down my spine because of the unknown feeling which erupted in my stomach because of our close proximity.

"Will you talk to him now?" he asked biting my earlobe. I just closed my eyes and grabbed his broad shoulders to steady myself knowing very well that my legs are giving up.

"Answer me little kitty otherwise I will eat you." He whispered darkly all the while kissing behind my ear.

"I..i will talk to him little little."  I answered without opening my eyes.
:::::::::

Never in his life he felt this urgent. The sudden feeling of claiming her as his took over his mind and body. Hearing her answer the feeling increased more and more. He don't like the way mahi was talking with Jason. In just few hours that bloody idiot has made everyone his.

He don't know what is happening to him. Nither he felt this insecurity nor he felt the jealousy before.

"You will not talk with him or any other male little little also." He spoke in a hard tone  with a clenched jaw. She opened her eyes after hearing him and frowned seeing his tensed body. Slowly she traced his jaw with her fingers making him look at her. His eyes soften seeing the worry in her eyes.

"Do you trust me?" She asked him with eyes full of uncertainty.

"More than myself." He answered without any hesitation. But something inside him clenched remembering his own words.

I regret loving  and trusting a bitch like you.

"Adi..adi"  He looked in her direction who was looking at him with a full blown smile.

"Go and wear something otherwise...she stopped immediately and bites her lips. Other wise I am going to ..no..no..no dirty mahi

"Otherwise what?"  He asked coming closer to her.

"W..what, what?"  She shuttered scaredly.

"Otherwise you are going to k... She didn't let him completely and ran out after pushing him away.

She stopped and took a breath. She rubbed her hands on her cheeks which became cherry red. He is so shameless.

Walking down the stairs she saw Jason sitting there discussing something with dev. She thought it to disturb them. So she went inside the kitchen quietly.