CHAPTER-58

Continuation from chapter-57
(Listen the song mentioned above)

Mahi's p.o.v....

"I love you..."

I didn't looked up but I can feels his relaxed body tensen up. What if he don't want me to love him? What if he refuses to accept my love?

"Look up.." I heard his voice which came out hard for my ears. I looked up and saw him staring at me with different emotions in his eyes.

"You love me?" He asked staring at me intentionally. I nodded my head.

"You shouldn't. Angels are not made for devils like me. Don't do this to yourself." Something inside me clenched very badly and to the irony it was my heart. I glanced up at him and shook my head negatively.

"You will regret everything once you get your memories back and by that time you won't do anything except remorse" he spoke with a voice which was full of pain.

"You don't have any rights to decide whom I should love and whom not?" I yelled him and lines of tear droplets started flowing from my eyes.

"Can't you get the fact I am not the one for you. Loving me will only hurt you" he grabbed me tightly by my waist.

"I.. I thought by giving this marriage a chance I am making things better for you but no I once again tainted you." He ran his hand through his hairs frustratedly.

"You..you don't love me na that's why you are saying all this things. Why will anyone love a girl like me..I don't deserve love. What I deserve is to only live alone. I have no....my words got halted when a pair of lips landed upon mine.

He started crushing my lips in punishing manner. I felt his hand on my butt and next second I found my self above the ground. His lips never leaving mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist. After finally a torture of minutes his lips left mine.

"Say such words again I will punish you so hard that you will never dare to utter a single non sense." I looked down but can feel him glaring at me. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and looked in his eyes angrily.

"You can't play with my emotions like this. Seeing your care, warmth, possessiveness I thought you started loving me. But I was so wrong......

"I love you. I always have and always will"

"I thought you...I stopped when I realised what he said. I looked up at him and saw him looking at me with red eyes but still the small smile on his lips didn't went unnoticed by me.

"You are lying..."I mumbled looking down.

Aditya's p.o.v..

"You are lying..."I looked at her with utmost patience. Her eyes are fixed on my shoes.