Author's note

Hello my readers,

Hope you all are safe and good.

This note is just to answer few of your questions.

I know many of you are expecting Aditya's suffering but as you can see it took a complete different turn. I want to request you all to a bit more patient because I can't change the plot line. As for the that you have to wait for a few chapters more. I can assure you all your waiting will be worth.

And as for Mahi being strong, I can just say nothing comes before a girls self respect not even love. Hope you got the answer of your question by this statement.

If I want I can easily copy the old usual plot lines but I want to write something new not wanting to just copy-paste someone else thoughts.

I am going to update the second teaser soon which will give you some idea about the upcoming chapters.

And last about the updates as I said I am having my exams. so I will resume updating once I got done with them. I know it really sucks but please understand.

Many of you are asking about daily updates but I feels like I am unable to express myself like that. I can only write when I feels the character. so I will update twice a week with maybe a bonus update.

That's it for know. Just a question.

How many of you wanted them to be together by the end? And how many of you wanted them apart?

Feel free to express yourself.

Stay safe,
Take care
Mahi