CHAPTER-53

"He failed at expressing himself, she masters in understanding him

It was their choas of imperfection,
Which makes them beautifully perfect"❤️

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here is the chapter.....
please do lot of votes

"Can't you get the fact that no investigation is required. I myself tried to break it but it didn't happened and alas I have to fail the break of mahi's car. It won't be easy......she stopped when she realised what she said.

She looked in his direction only to fall on the ground with thud. He stood up and walked towards her.

"Start" he ordered meaninglessy. Her whole body shuddered by a single look of his dark eyes.

"W..what?" She asked nervously but mustered some courage before saying "Why you pushed me you could have hurted pur baby?" He just stood in front of her.

"Speak" Her body started to shiver by the mere thought of him knowing the truth.

"Accept what you did I will set you free. Just a single lie, you will face the worst consequences." He stared at her with a blank face. She saw a hope. She know if the truth comes out her whole image will be tarnished. Why not to get him in her tactics.

"That day I failed the breaks of mahi's car. She was too lost in you too notice it. And when she tried to pull the breaks but before that her car lost control and crashed with the truck." She accepted everything with a venom laced voice. The door of the room burst open.

"You are under arrest Ms. Singhania."The police officer declared making her hair go hywaire.

"Aditya..what..no you can't do this. You said you will forgive me and set me free. What about our baby aditya?" She screamed only to get a tight slap by lady constable.

"You bitch, my dad will not leave you" she shouted again.

"Yes miss Sneha as I promised I am setting you free because the day I got you in my hand you will face the worst face of death. But for now I will just put you behind the bars for lifetime.

And mark my words not even your dad will able to save you. I will may you pay hundered times for what you did with my wife. This is just a mere beginning" his eyes are burning with the intensity of fire. He just want to kill her right there.

"Ad...what about our baby?" She played the last card with a hope that it might work upon him.

"This, take a look" he said throwing a file on the floor. "This is your monthly routine check ups routine. According to this report you nither was nor is pregnant. Baby is the question of another time." She was just checking the file again and again. How can he come to know all this.

He bent down to her level making her look at him scaredy.

"The breath of injured lion is far more dangerous than his roar." He seethed dangerously making her crawl back.

"Arrest her" he roared loudly. The police officer immediately took her away while she was pleading which gone to deaf ears.

He just stood gazing out from the one-way glass wall. Whole media is present outside collecting the latest gossip of the town.

"Finally" he heard the opening of the door and only one person holds the power to come inside without permission.

"I was thinking it will be so hard but no it wasn't" yash said slumping on the couch. He turned back and raised a eyebrow making yash straighten his posture.