CHAPTER-49

Thank you all for your lovely wishes.❤️ My exams went well.

And about the question I asked you all, I just want to say that it doesn't decide the ending. It was just a random question. So don't worry about it.🙂
**********************

"It is so beautiful" I complimented him as soon as I entered the room. He hummed and looked down at me.

"Don't you think you are becoming brave wife? What say?" he said placing me softly on the bed.

"Me..me as me, no..no I am not. I am a good girl." I shuttered and shooked my head negatively. He raised his eyebrows looking at me sternly.

"So good that whole way to home you are teasing me" he came closer to me. I gulped hard and looked down.

"So start from where you left"he whispered in a deep voice in my ear and  moved his face towards my lips.

My breathing became involuntary. I closed my in anticipation. I waited a bit nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see him standing up from the bed. I looked up with my mouth agape. I thought he is going to...uggh.

"What? Are you waiting for something to happen?" He asked innocently. STUPID. I denied Shaking my head negatively.

"I know you are waiting for me to kiss you, I am very irresistible." My eyes became wide, heat rushed to my face. This man is so full of himself.

"I am not go....before I could say anything the door burst open making me jump. I can only see a cute little girl standing there blinking her eyes innocently in her school uniform which has stains of chocolate all over it. How cute..

"Chach....pari" she run in my direction and Crawled towards me. But what she was going to call me? It was chaachi( aunt) I think. I am her...

"She is diya. Dev and jiya's daughter." He spoke interupping my thoughts. I nodded at him and looked towards the little girl sitting beside me.

"Hii diya" I said pulling her Chubby cheeks. She looked up and smiled at me.

"Pari, whele wele you? I waited so long bult you didn't came." She said pouting.

"Diya go and change your dress. After that me and pari both will play with you." He picked her in his arms and started going outside.

"Okk chachu" He moved out but her words stuck in my mind. They are are hiding something. He came back and walked towards me.

"Scarlet sleep." He ordered and closed my eyes with his hands. I slapped his hands away.

"What is all this? Everytime you can't order me. Soon I am going to become a zombie if I will sleep this much." I gave him a piece of my mind.

All day he just want me to sleep, eat or rest. I am not a soft toy. I looked up and saw his eyes becoming dark.i gulped thinking of the outcome. He didn't said anything but his eyes are enough to scare the shit out of me.

I ducked myself under the comforter and closed my eyes. I waited but nothing happened. Pulling it a little down I saw him looking at me with a small smile. He is bipolar...my concise nodded at my words.

"You know what I even knew the route from where you blood run. So don't try to fool me." He said and kissed my forehead. I just closed my eyes and not soon enough I went into a dark slumber with him caressing my head.
:::::::::::::::::::

She opened her eyes only to groan cursing the sunlight coming. In just three days she comes to know few things about her.

First, she hate morning with every shred of her.