CHAPTER-18

I want you and only you in every page of the book name future 💞
                                                 -Mahi

Mahi's p.o.v..
I came out of the store running, what's with him? Why he can't listen me? I looked at my feets and smiled these anklets are so beautiful... I always love the sound of anklets.. I was about to go when I heard the voice of crying...

I turned and saw two small kids standing there one was girl and other was a boy.nearly of four years .the boy was crying and the girl was consoling him.... I walked towards them but my heart was beating so fast... as I walked closer I saw they are twins because their faces are so similar to each other... And I think like I know them... Especially the boy.

"Hello kiddies"  I said bending at their level... The boy looked up at me kneely and and again started crying..  

"Hey, hey baby why are you crying?" I asked him wiping her tears....

"I_ got lost" ...he hicupped...I just smiled..

"Don't cry I will find your mumma" ..I said smiling....

"Luke don't talk with strangers." ..her sister scolded her...

"But laisha she is good...she will help us in find our mumma."..he explained her sister...

"I am your big sister na you will listen me"...she said while putting her hand on her waist...

"But only 2 minutes older" ...he said showing his two fingers cute...

"Doesn't matter big means big and you are my only little brother".she said with attitude....

"Baby I will not harm you...I will help you in reaching your parents"...I said caressing her hairs...she looked confused...

"I can never harm such cute babies....now tell me how you both get separated from your mother?" I asked them...

"We want to eat pizza but mumma said no. So we just ran away from their to pizza bulst (burst) but the ugly man said we can't have it because if  no mummy then no money...this cruel world don't let children eat pizza peacefully." Her sister gave me a long explanation with a dramatic sight at the end..I laughed at her words...

"You both are hungry...come first I will feed you then we will find your mother"...I told them...the little boy hugged me and buried her face in the crook of my neck...

"Ok pizza angel" ...he said and kissed my cheeks..I laughed at his words...

"No luke mumma said not to eat anything from strangers"..her sister again scolded her brother...

"But laisha she is good" ...he pouted...

"Baby I am not giving you pizza...we are going to eat it in reastaurant na, their they are going to prepare it"...I tried to convince her...

"Hmmm ..okk "after sometime she finally got agreed and nodded her head...I smiled..

"Let's go." ..I said holding their hands..but when I felt no movement from luke I asked him...

"What happened luke why are you not coming?" I asked him...

"Can you pick me up...I have pain in my legs.".he said with puppy eyes...

"Of course baby..you should have asked me"...I said and picked him up and kissed his cheeks...he giggled...

"Lukey you are a drama queen..be mature" her sister said shaking her head...he just frowned but then buried his face in neck... sniffing my hairs...I walked with them towards the store. .
My husband is still not out...