CHAPTER-60

" Intimacy is a fire of desire, it burns two bodies in the most passionate way possible"

Mahi's p.o.v...

"Let me get ready you beast."I shooed his hands away.

"No"...he spoke and bited my shoulder blade making me jump on my place.

"Don't eat me."I schooled him. He only smirked in return and placed his hands on my waist possesively. A cold shiver ran through my body feeling his rough hands on my cold bare waist.

"Leave the party. I have something more important to do now." He inserted his one finger inside the plate of my saree making my hairs go hywaire.

"No..."I instantly placed my one hand upon his stopping him before it could turn out something else

"We have to go to the party. " I reminded him.

"I am the boss." He stated arrogantly.

"And I am the wife of ' the boss'" I corrected his collar and started walking away from him.

I was pulled back with force and felt a sharp slap on my ass. My eyes became wide and cheeks flared up

"You didn't did it?" I asked him.

"I did it wifey" he smirked devilishly. Beast...

"Get away" I pushed him and walked inside the closet. My favourite ring is lost in this wide closet.

I searched everywhere only his side is left. I walked towards his side of closet which was neatly arranged unlike mine.

I started looking for my ring but my eyes caught a file placed on the last corner. I picked it out from there.

"Mahi arora..it means me." It is my file. What is inside it.." I opened it but...

"Mahi" he snatched it away from me and looked towards me with those angry blue eyes.

"I told you not to sneek in my things." He spoke harshly making me flinch over his tone.

"I wasn't sneeking. I was just searching for my ring." I told him softly. He closed his eyes before pulling me closer to him.

"I don't intended to scare you. I am sorry." He was saying all this but his mind was lost somewhere.

"It's okay my beast..."I replied and kissed him on his cheek.

"Let's go... "He said pulling me along with him.

Currently we both are sitting on the back seat of the car with me asking him to take me out...

"We will go very soon." He said settling me on his lap. My cheeks became hot thinking the driver can see us but when I looked back the other half of the car was already devided.

I kept my hand on his eyes and punched it lightly. I looked up and saw him looking at me with narrowed eyes. He raised a eyebrow asking me why I did so..

"It is the reason of everything. Why I love you so much?" I asked his heart.

"Because you are born to love me and me alone." He whispered in my ears and kissed my earlobe seductively.

"What if I started loving someone more than you?" I asked him. The colour of his eyes changed in an instant they became darker and scariest.

"I will burn him alive in front of your beautiful eyes." He spoke calmly but his voice was showing me what he meant.

"No never say you will burn them or I will die." I told him who looked towards me confusingly.

"Them? Who are they?" He asked me.