CHAPTER-15

Here is the chapter...
Do vote☺️

I wanted him...
He wanted me too...
We both wanted each other.
But....💔

Mahi's p

Mahi's p.o.v.
Wow! What a beautiful journey..me, my husband and his girlfriend...I am not feeling jealous, because jealousy is like a mental cancer.... slowly and steadily it will destroy your mindset...the only thing which I am feeling now is hurt...that he can't even stay without his girlfriend for four days...

Why not he love her.... don't make your hopes so high...that when it crumbles, you are unable to handle it... I don't know why I am feeling so anxious from the time we landed here, like something is gonna happen, I just shrugged all this thoughts..I am very happy. My bestie is getting marry that to with the love of his life..I always wanted a dream wedding with my love...and indeed I got a dream wedding or more beautiful was my wedding night..note the sarcasm..

The car stopped in front of a beautiful palace ..it was looking so illuminating...I stepped out from the car...

"Baby, we will also have our wedding here na?" This bit.... My husband's dear girlfriend asked him..

"Hmmm" ...his reply was like a hole in my heart...my eyes begin to become blurry.

"Maahiiii, maahii". The voice brough a smile on my face..i wiped my tears and turned to engulfed in a bone crushing hug...

"You are very bad friend..you just came four days before my marriage"..she pouted...

"I am really sorry..but don't worry now I am here na"...I pinched her cheeks..

"Ya I know.. despite how you can be here with me when you came here just a month ago"...she blabbered my eyes become wide..I looked towards him who was already looking towards her with a confused face..then she realised and laughed nervously..

Then she looked beside me to find my dear husband's girlfriend...

"Oh! You are also invited but I don't think I asked to invite you"...aleey insulted her tapping her chin like thinking...

"Babyy "she whined looking at my husband...

"Alisha"...he ignored her and stepped towards his sister...

"Bhaiiii" ...she jumped upon him...

"Easy there woman...I will be crushed under your weight"....he said making faces...

"Shut up!" she said hitting his arm...

"Bhabhi."..I heard a loud voice..I turned back to only to see yash bhai, he ran towards me and hugged me tightly..But soon he was separated from he by a jolt by non other then my husband...

"I am here bro, hug me as much as you want."..he said hugging him...

"Don't be a sulking bear, I am just hugging my bhabhi"...bhai said pinching his cheeks, he yanked his hands away...