CHAPTER-14

You look towards me and smiled and I felt god heard my all prostrations 💕
-Maahi

Aditya's p.o.v.
I woke up with sunrays falling on my eyes... I looked at the surrounding it was not my room, I looked beside me to see the most beautiful view of the world.... My kitty was sleeping hugging my torso as, if she leave me I will disappear...she was looking so peaceful,I removed few strands from her hair to get a better look...

Today we are going to jaipur, for alisha's wedding..I think she was still not aware about her parents living there. It was possible only in two condition either she has no relation with them, or she was not aware about their whereabouts...but how can it is possible?...I felt some movement on my hand, I quickly closed my eyes....

I heard few mumbling sounds from her..I think she is praying something...then she kissed my forehead...I felt the most delicate touch on my skin..and the next words i heared stopped my heartbeat for a second....

"I love you" ....It was more like a whisper...surely, if I was sleeping then definitely I will never come to know..
She tried to remove my hands...but in response I only tightened my hands around her..

"Ahh..he is very heavy" ..she cried because of my hold...

"Beast, remove your hands...oh mahi shut up..if he will listen na then it doesn't take a minute for him to turn into a real beast"...she mumbled to herself still trying to remove my hand from her waist..I controled myself from laughing...

"What if I say, I heard everything" ...I said opening my eyes..she looked towards me..her eyes become wide...fear was clearly evident...why is she afraid of me?.. because you are a beast ..my mind mocked..shut up..

"So my kitten , I am a beast" ...her face was worth watching...

"No..n.o, I said wake up adi".. she shuttered and lied..

"Oh so now we are playing cupid" ..i said pulling her above me...I can feel her thumping heart...

"We are getting late, we have to go." ..she said while trying to pull out from my hold. .

"Don't worry it's your best friend marriage not our"....I said Pulling her more closer...

"But you are her brother how can you be late for her sangeet..it's in evening and we haven't reached there yet"...she tried to reasoned...

"I am her brother not dj that if I will be late then her sangeet will not start"...I said while she was still trying to remove my hands..cute

"Please" ..she looked towards me pleadingly...I sighted..and left her..she immediately jumped out from my hold and ran inside the washroom...she is very effected by our proximity..

I finally stood up with a huff as I don't want to be beaten by that speaker....today I am going to give a idea to yash if he agrees to it it was his benifit...I walked towards my room...

I went inside the washroom and did my routine...I came outside and started getting ready. Today is a holiday for my buisness suits, as I am going to wear casuals....

 Today is a holiday for my buisness suits, as I am going to wear casuals