CHAPTER-46

A month later....

Author's p.ov.

Days passed but she didn't woke up. Nither tears nor pleas hold the ability to make her awake. Her external wounds are healing but can't say about the internal damage.

Doctor said if she didn't wakes up in a spam of a week than she may can slip in PVS ( persistent vegetative state.) A state where her brain will stop working.

Pain...he became very familiar with the word pain. Never in his life he cared about anyone but this time it's his love, his everything, his scarlet.

"Scarlet you are very careless, just look at them. They became so thin from the last time I touched them." He scolded her and started untangling the knots in her long brown hairs. Very gently he straighten her hair and tied them in a braid.

"Love you" he spoke and glance at her but her beautiful eyes which spark everytime he spoke these words are closed. Leaving a tender kiss on her forehead he wipe her face with a clean napkin.

He was interrupted by a knock on the door. A junior doctor entered followed by a nurse behind him. The doctor looked around to check he has arrived in the hospital room only because whole room was occupied with teddy bears and bunch of chocolate bouquets..

The doctor moved towards her and started checking her pulses as his hand was about to touch her forehead he was pushed back with a jerk.

"Don't touch her." He spoke in a deadly calm voice. The doctor flinched back and modded. Yash and alisha entered seeing the commotion inside.

"Mr. Arora..b..but we need to redress her wounds." The doctor shuttered and corrected his specs.

"Aditya let them do it." Yash tried to convince his friend. Yes he didn't left him, although he was very angry and disappointed  from his friend but still he didn't left him. While on the other hand his sister was not ready to even look at his face.

"No.." he yelled making everyone in the room terrified.

"You" he pointed towards the nurse. The nurse gulped and came forward.

"Y..es sir" she shuttered

"You will help me in dressing her wounds and for the next time I want her doctor to be present here 24/7 if not it won't take a second to me to throw you all out from my hospital." He seethed dangerously. She nodded.

"Aditya let them do that. It's their work, you can't....he was cut in the middle by the nurse.

"Sir knows how to do man's dressing as he was doing it from past one month." She spoke and moved out.

"You are dressing her wounds? From when you become a doctor aditya?" Yash asked nonchantly.

"Shut up yash." He snapped at him.

"Aditya you are looking like a caveman. Go and freshen up till than I am here with my sister." He tried to convince his friend but here we are talking about aditya.

"No, I will not leave her alone. It's like if I will leave her she will go away from me." He stared at her with longing in his eyes.

"Okk, but eat something. You are not eating well aditya. Just look at your State, when she will wake up and see you like this she will be very sad aditya." He is very worried for both of them.

"Yash please go. I will not leave her and that's final." He spoke in a tone which directly conveyed that there is no room for any discussion left with a sigh yash left the room.

Unaware that someone is watching all this. His mother was standing there weeping silently. All she just want to do was bring him in her arms and comfort him. She can see slowly slowly she was losing him. He was not in his right mind. His eyes have huge bags under them, the shine present on his face is no where to be found, the pride he carries along with him is lost somewhere.