CHAPTER-28

Hey, my lovely readers..wish you a very happy and prosperous holi...
May your life will be full of ecstatic  colours and balloons of joy.

Here is the chapter.. please do vote and comments...
**************

Aditya's p.o.v...

"If you won't respect other's time, better respect yours and try to be punctual Mr. Billionaire"....i looked up only to see the very familiar back with brown flowing locks facing me..no she can't be here...maybe i am wrong but..

Everyone in the room stood up except the one I wanna turn and confirm she is not her....

I was about to walk but again the same voice rang in the room... The only difference was it was not so sweet but full of power and authority, yet gentle...

"Start the meeting" .... She ordered no she can't be my mahi because my scarlet can never speak with anyone like this.

I moved inside and she turned to say something.. my whole world collapsed there... No she can't be who I am thinking...

As soon as her eyes met mine her words got stuck in her throat, her eyes become wide with shock and fear...is she playing any prank, I have to clear my doubt..

"Out" ... I roared every single person starts moving outside...I walked towards her who was still in daze.. and what type of dress she is wearing..

 and what type of dress she is wearing

Mahi's look

"What are you doing here? And what the hell are you wearing?" I asked calmly...she looked up and this time her eyes doesn't held any fear or should say emotions...

"I am here for the meeting Mr. Arora and my clothes shouldn't be of your concern" ...her tone was full of professionalism...I looked at her confused no it was just a doubt...

"What do mean? Now you will tell me that you are the CEO of billions of empire and I will believe you?"..I chuckled...

"There is nothing to believe" ...now she came to the point...

"Because it is the fact it is my company"..she said casually...it was a lie If I say I am not taken back..

"Just shut up and go home" ..I yelled at her because it was too much...she showed that she was not effected but she was scared...

"You don't trust me, nothing new..."  with a sight she said..."okk, then just attend this meeting as you are going to, you will find out yourself"...she pressed the intercom, everyone started coming inside...

She settled herself like a queen...every eyes on room were fixed on her...like she was really what I am thinking..is she the girl whom I am waiting to meet from past one year..is she the sole owner of one of the biggest company in the world?..is she is the no. one businesswoman for whose just a glimpse whole world is waiting... that means she was in los Angeles from past five years, that's why alisha said that she just came a month before our marriage...