CHAPTER-61

"Wake up scarlet"  he whispered softly in her ears.

She opened her eyes and saw the bright blue eyes of her husband staring at her intensely.

He pulled her in his lap and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"I know i went out of line last night. Did I hurted you?" He whispered burying his face in her neck. She shook her head negatively

"You are tensed about something and I wanted to know what is it?" She asked him running her hands in his hairs softly.

"Nothing just some work issues."He  answered. Again a lie! Why he is lying to me? She thought to herself.

"Drink this"...he brought a glass of milk in front of her mouth..

"I have to brush my teeth first." she told him looking at the glass in his hand.

"Okk" He wrapped the bedsheets arounda her before taking her into the bathroom.

She was brushing her teeth while he was staring at her intensely. After rinsing her mouth and wiping it clean. She walked towards him and gave him a soft peck on his lips.

"Why you love me so much despite my mistakes?" He asked her. She smiled at his question.

"Because we don't know how much time we have in our hands.." she answered carasseing his stubbled cheeks.

"What do you.....they were interuppted by a knock on the door. He walked out and opened the door.

"Master is asking for your presence in his study young master." She informed looking down intimidated by the man standing in front of her. He dismissed her with a flick of his finger.

"Who was there?" Mahi asked coming out. He turned and smile Looking at her.

"Dad is calling me." He answered her walking towards her. She nodded and started making up the bed.

"The maids will do it. Drink this." He forwarded her the glass.

"I  don't like milk much"  She scrunched her nose.

"Okk, than no ice creams from now."  He shrugged pointing her weakness. Her eyes became wide hearing his words.

"No, why ice creams?"  She asked him impatiently.

"Because they are made of milk." he chuckled seeing the worriedness on her face.

"Now drink." hastily she took the glass from his hand and took a sip.

"You go dad is calling you" she reminded him knowing very well how much his father preferred panctuallity.

"I will drink this." she answered seeing his questioning gaze.

"Okk but drink this..."he ordered her before leaving the room. She look at the glass with a disgusting look. She brought it near her lips and was about to drink but her phone go off.

When she glanced at the caller ID a wide smile came across her lips seeing the caller ID.

"Angel!, Massi!.."they both shouted in unison making her heart swell with happiness.

"My babies.." she waved at them. A laugh escaped from her mouth when she saw luke wearing laisha's hairband.

"How are you both?"  She asked them...

"We are good Masi." laisha answered

"I alm glood too angel." Luke answered blushing.

"An...angel dlu you love luke?" Luke asked hesitatedly.  Her eyes became wide hearing his words.