Chapter-16

Do vote and comments......here is the chapter☺️

Hurt... This small word taught me the biggest lesson of my life...one may can forget the thing or the person who hurted you but can never forgets the lessons you got...

Those sleepless nights, those wet pillow are the proofs that one may can move on from the situation but it was impossible to move on from someone...we try to forget our pain being busy throughout the day but nights...they prevails every pain... because silence is the biggest Strom...and it has many questions to ask..and the most important one is why?

I never wanted him to know the reality because it is very hard to accept....I know this is not a co-incidence , me coming here..our marriage. It was already decided by our destinies..every story has a ending..some ended at instant.and some takes time maybe another life to end...

I had been crying from last two hours like a freaking teenager...but I can't help either..he hates me...the worst scenario is where the person who once loved you the most now hates you ...

"Babygirl, what are you doing here outside?" Bhai's voice ranged in my ears...I immediately wiped my tears...

"You are crying.." he frowned..

"No..I am not crying"..I said and smiled.. which was totally fake..

"I know you are crying but why?"  He asked me sternly....

"It's just i.i .."I wasn't able to form words..

"You don't need to say anything..I understands everything"..he said and squeezed my shoulder.

"And about Aditya mahi until he will not come to know reality he will live in the same world of imagination..created by him...I asked you to tell him truth...but.".I cut him off..

"No bhai, never promise me you will never tell him truth...he will break, and this time I don't have enough energy to mend him.. because I am shattered very badly.."

"I am just counting the days to over, to give him his happiness, his freedom from an unwanted marriage, from an unwanted me"...a tear slipped down my eyes I immediately wiped it...

"Mahi marriage is not a joke you can play,..you have to give yourself a chance..both of you deserves a chance"..he said in a firm tone...

"I can't I am not able to understand anything..the day he comes to know the reality he will not leave my parents, and I can't say what he will do with that ba.. "he didn't let me complete by know tears were flowing like rainfall from my eyes...

"You know why I didn't punished him till now.. because that is not my place to do, it was Aditya's place mahi..let him do that..he deserves it..and I am saying this again marriage is not a joke printed on some papers"..he said the last part sternly...I nodded..

"Okk, now let's go everyone is waiting for lunch"...he holded my hand and started taking me along with him..
Soon we reached a big hall..with big big paintings, and a vast dinning table..

"Oh! Here are they..I thought you both are going to arrive on dinner directly.." bhabhi said sarcastically...my eyes landed on my husband who was sitting at the middle with a empty chair beside him..but his eyes were downcast with clenched jaw clearly visible that he was not pleasent with my sudden outburst...I was about to sit beside diya but maa asked me to sit besides him..

"Mahi beta come sit beside your husband"..I nodded hesitatedly because he was looking like a child who was beaten by his mother... I went towards him and cautiously took my seat beside him.. everyone was eating in silence until Geeta aunty (alisha's mother) broke it..