CHAPTER-4

Aditya's p.o.v
Messed, this is the exact defination of my life . Marriage, tomorrow is my engagement hell!.. I even don't know the girl. It's not like I want to know her. But still I want to know who that golddigger is, who is able enough charm my mother and brother. I don't ask anyone, as I don't want to look like a despo... But still. Leave it, I hope she is not any whore or slut, otherwise my reputation. If anything she did, which harm my reputation, I am gonna kill her that instant. I heard Jiya saying she is very sweet and beautiful. I have to go and meet dev, I don't know why he called me to meet him and that to at this time.... Whatever..

"Dev, you called me " I asked him entering his study without knocking as the door was wide open. My mom was standing next to him seems like they were discussing something....

"Yes, come sit " he said. I took a seat opposite to them.

"Why you called me here?" I asked him..

"I want to discuss something important with you" he said nervously. Really dev is nervous, let see what is waiting for me.

" Go on" I told him....

"Do you know the girl to whom you are getting engaged tomorrow? I mean her name or something about her." He asked.

"No, and also I don't want to know. I am doing it just because of mom and her blackmailing." I said while looking towards mom accusingly. She narrowed her eyes at me....

"I want to tell you about the girl" he said.

Ohh..okk let's see who is that golddigger is. who got ready to marry a devil and enter his dark world to make her life living hell. Haha....

" Okk tell me, I have to attend a important meeting" I said looking at my watch.

"Mahi " my breath hitched by listening the name. my head snapped up. I looked at him completely shocked. No they can't be the same person, I haven't seen her from five fucking years. May be their name resembles.

"Okk.." I simply said because my mind was somewhere else. I stood up and was about to leave but a voice stopped me midway.

"It's mahi you know, about whom I am talking about." I froze at my stop. Minutes later after gaining senses I turned around.

"I can't marry her" I let out a frustrated breath. Suddenly after five years she appears that to as my to-be wife. Fucking hell!

"You have to. It's my wish." This time my mom said coming towards me.

"No I can't and this is final." I was about to turn when a voice stopped me....

"Okk then, don't forget to search a job and house for you." He said without turning back.

"Bhai, I am not going to do it. And stop with this emotional blackmailing." I warned both of them......

"We are not blackmailing you,either marry her or resign your position." He stated nonchalantly.......

"Mom I can't do this . Plz understand." I used my mom card.

"Na, this time I want you to do it. Do it for me beta". She said showing her puppy eyes.

I can't loose my company, my hardwork just because of her. I have to do it . Later, I will find a way out.

"Okk. I will marry her" I said and turned to leave. I made my way out. I needed a drink and that to strong. Why she has to comeback? Now what was left.
......
.
Mahi's p.o.v.

It's being a week, I came to India and all I had done was to sleep like a dead animal and eat like a pig. I look like a zombie. Alisha come daily and lectures me to live my life and move on. I told her about this marriage fascino....