CHAPTER-32

Silent readers don't forget to leave your precious votes and views.
Here is the chapter..
*******

Mahi's p.o.v....
"They are not my real parents."  i chuckled bitterly....

"what?" he asked me but this time his voice was just a mere whisper...

"yes, after living twenty three years of life with people whom you called your world, you come to know that they are no one to you, that day i felt the true meaning behind the word orphan..." I smiled sadly..

"you come to know two years back? but how?" he asked me getting confused....

" I came india two years back to find answer of my every questions..that why my parents, my doll never tried to search for me ? I was just a management head at that time...i came back with a identity, with a hope that my parents will feel proud of me, they will accept me but what i dont know was i am coming here just to deepen my wounds.." I looked in his eyes

"what happened when you came back india"?...i smiled at him

flashback.....

i landed in india after three years, and suddenly i felt like i shouldn't have come here, my heart was constantly warning me to return the way I came here...

After taking a cab I was on my way to home, but something caught my eyes..

"Bhaiya can you please give me that newspaper"..I can never fail in recognising that face

"Yes mam" ..he handed It to me...slowly I opened it, and my breath caught in my throat after reading the headlines...

"Finally the most eligible bachelor got caught in the web of love

The great buisness tycoon Aditya Arora is all ready to tie the knot with sneha Singhania, she herself announced about their relationship with him...finally the most eligible bachelor is going to marry the love of his life...it will also be a tie up for Singhania group..."

there is a picture of them kissing in front of a pub..he was holding her possesively in his arms...

I crumble the newspaper and throwed it out of the window and wiped the tear drops from my cheeks..

He had done enough damage mahi don't let him win this time..she is perfect for him...they both are perfect for each other ..but what about this heart who still loves him..

After paying the driver I turned back to look at my house..three years and it's feels like yesterday...I entered and was about to enter as the door was opened but few words made me stood rooted at my place..

"Yes, she died three years back..in an accident..so as you said now you can transfer all her properties on my daughters name"...who are they talking about is it about me...

"But according to your mother her whole will is on mahi's name, as no one is here the trust will take over her whole property" a man said sternly..grandmother, what about her what are they saying..

"I will come after a weak, you have that period try to find petition or her whole money will be transferred in her grandmother's ngo"..I heard footsteps coming my way, I immediately hide behind the door..a man dressed like lawyer walked out...I was about to enter but what next I heard crushed my soul..

"We fed that orphan her whole life, and this is what we got raj, you are an idiot"..I heard maa's voice..I am an orphan..

"I didn't knew mother has prepared the will this way..only if I knew I had never bought that orphan home"..papa spatted furiously....