CHAPTER-64

Mahi's p.o.v....

"Good morning mahi..." Doctor lilly greeted me. She is my gynaecologist. I am here for my first ultrasound and I am very excited as well as nervous.

"Good morning doctor lilly." I wished her back smiling but frowned when I saw someone had already occupied the chair in front of her.

"Oh very well, now we should start with the procedure since both the parents are here." She spoke making my heartbeat stop.

On a clue he turned back and smirked. A smirk which only made me shudder. The look he was giving was just conveying me to keep my tongue shut. He is surly a beast, a beast who looks like a fallen angel.

"Shall we?" Doctor lily interupted us. My cheeks heated up when I realised what I was doing. I nodded at her and started following her with him following me.

She asked me to lay on the bed beside which huge monitor is placed. I layed there. He came and stand beside me way to close to make my heart jump by the scent of his cologne.

"Pull your blouse up mahi." She asked me to do so but before I can do he pulled my shirt up meanwhile roaming his hand on my stomach making a wave of current passed through my body.

The doctor applied the cold cold gel on my stomach. Owi......it's very cold. As soon as she placed transcuder on my tummy whole room occupied with heartbeat...my baby's heartbeat.

Tears started pouring from my eyes. Never before I had felt so lively.

"Here, look this is your baby." She pointed at very tiny round ball on the monitor. I glanced at the monitor with a erupting heartbeat. It is so tiny, my baby is so tiny. I glanced at him and saw him looking at monitor with moisten eyes but still there was a smile on his face.

"I will get you two the copies of the ultrasound." Doctor lily left from there leaving me alone with him.

He looked down at me leaving his stare on the monitor. Crotching down to my level his face slowly came towards me.

"Forgive me cara. I am ready to give my everything just give me my life back." He whispered with his lips placed on the corner of my lips. My eyes closed in anticipation. His words pained my heart.

Why I am being so cruel to him? What is stopping me? Is it my fear of losing my happy life? What is it......

My thoughts broke when I saw him kissing my stomach tenderly.

"Daddy will give mumma some time but only little. If she will take much time I will take you and her by any means with me. Daddy loves you princess, he loves you very much." He spoke kissing my stomach again and again making my eyes filled with tears.

He is so sure that it will be a girl...

"Come scarlet..." he helped me in standing up. With his hand on my back we walked back in doctor lilly's cabin. She was sitting on her chair rubbing her head with her fingers.

"Please take a sit Mr. And Mrs. Arora." she asked us. Earlier this title gives me goosebumps but in all these months I had become very comfortable to it or should say loving it.

"What is it doctor? Is everything fine? Our baby, my wife are they fine?" He asked the doctor making doctor lilly look up at him with a smile.

"Don't worry Mr. Arora everything is good. Baby is also fine." She assured him making me take a sight of relief.

"Mahi can you please wait outside. I want to have few words with Mr. Arora"...she asked me to leave. But why? I want to know everything.

"Wait outside" ...he ordered making me clenched my fist. With a glare at him I walked outside and sat at the waiting chair with a huff.