CHAPTER-44

"Escape from reality for sometime to be ready to embrace it with open arms"

"Is she was raped by someone?" The  doctor's eyes snapped up at this question.

"No, she wasn't." He took a sigh of relief hearing this. "She had suffered intense physical torture but sexual no because who ever done this with her is very smart because firstly his target was to break her mentally and how much he succeeded we can only come to know when she will gain her conciousness." He nodded and moved out.
........

An another month passed but she didn't wake up. Nothing was going fine in his life, at one side his girlfriend's parents are not agreeing for their marriage and other side his brother. He was just waiting for the girl to wake up because he seriously wants to know what happened with her. He decided that he will support her in everything and promised himself that he will punish the culprits very badly.

He was between a meeting, when his PA informed him about the call from the hospital. He walked out dismissing the meeting, on his way his eyes caught a sight which made him feel disgust. His brother was kissing a girl without any care of the world.

"Aditya" his dominant voice made the two fall apart.

"Behave or it won't take a second for me to throw you out." He walked away not before glaring at his brother. He was worried for him because he don't like his growing relation with sneha, one of the invester's daughter.

Walking in the corridor of the hospital he entered inside the room. Where he saw the girl's face for the first time. For a minute he was lost in the brown haired Beauty who was thinking nothing in particular, her eyes didn't notice his presence yet. Slowly he walked towards her.

Her eyes fall on the expensive black shoes she followed and looked like up to see a man about 6 feet standing there but when here eyes caught his face. A certain someone's face appeared in front of his eyes and a traitor tear rolled down from the corner of her eyes.

"Are you fine?" She looked at him to found him looking at her with concern. She nodded scaredly.

"No need to be afraid of me okk? You are safe here."Understanding his insecurity he consoled her. Somehow she was ok with his presence around him.

"If you don't mind can I ask you, who did this to you? Who are the people that night?" He asked her.

First she thought of not telling him anything but now she was left with no other option. She has no one to lean on not her own parents.

"They k.. kidnapped me." She have only this with her as the answer. What will she say to a man whom she knew nothing about. Understanding her State he decided to ask her later.

"Don't worry, you don't have to tell me anything. So tell me what is your name?"He asked her with a little smile.

"M.. mahi"she shuttered because everything about him made her remember someone, someone who broke her.

"Will you be my friend?" He asked forwarding his hand. It was very amusing to see the richest buisnessman of the country asking a unknown little girl for friendship.

She shivered when she recalled the moment when he asked her the same. She clutched the bedsheet in her hands because he also asked him in the same way but he was not her friend, he is a devil. A devil who destroyed everything in her life.

When he didn't saw any response from her side he was about to pull his hands back but tiny five fingers wrapped around his big one making him smile.
She don't know but his presence made her feel secure.