CHAPTER-10

Emptiness is like numbness...there is nothing left to lose💔

Mahi's p.o.v.
I stepped inside the house it was very beautiful... everything there was painted in rose gold, my favourite. Does he remembers? Once I told him I want a house in which everything was of rose gold....but why he will do it? He don't love me, what I am expecting? That he had build his house according to my choice...

"Finished"....my trance broke by his voice...

"Huh "..I looked up to find him standing in front of me, with hands in his pocket...he was looking very handsome..

"Are you done checking out me and my house..so, let me introduce you with some rules.."he came closer to me...or way to much. Seperating our body by mere few inches...

"What rules?" I asked meekely...

"Babygirl, my house have some rules,or you can say I have some rules which you have to follow"..he tucked few strings behind my hair...

"Let's get started" ..he back away from me...

"1.You will follow my each and every order like a good wife..."

"2.you will not talk to any other male, and if I found than I will kill him in front of you."..some people can never change...same controlling habit..

"3.you will do my every work by yourself...you can take help from maids but you have to give everything to me directly.."

"4. You don't have to wait for me, to come home or nither you will call me..."

"5. You will not go anywhere without my permission..you have to ask me first...to go anywhere.."

"6. You will have your room but I can come there whenever I want, that simply means no privacy.."

"7. The last and the most important one, your duties as my wife..I hope you get it...." He smirked...

"Ok now the room there the left one is yours go and settle yourself. Don't disturb me"....with that he walked away... leaving me alone with such silly rules..what type of rules are they, like who is preparing his breakfast, lunch, dinner from the day we got married. He can also ask me politely, it's not like I will refuse to do his work...like always he just wanna control everything...idiot..

I entered my room it was very beautiful again everything was according to my liking...I picked my clothes and went inside the washroom and took a relaxing shower...I came out wearing my doremon nightsuit, hey don't laugh I love it...and jumped on the bed to take some rest....devil don't want to be disturbed so leave him to fend by himself.....

Aditya's p.o.v.

Finally, I get sucessful in my plan. Here I am sitting on my plane along with my beautiful wife...she was sitting far away from me ...like I am going to eat her..I know she is scared of me... somethings never change...

Last night I ask her to sleep with me but like usual she showed me tantrums.

Unknowingly, I said words which I shouldn't have said...but I don't know how to say sorry, as I never said it... except from her when we are together...it was her cute crying face that forced me to say words which I never said...I was bit overprotective about her...and she loves to disobey me...and at the end I always gave up in front of her demands...but this mahi is bit strange, she don't talk like before, don't laugh like before and the most important question is where is her family...I have to find, there are many things I am unaware about...

I saw air hostess was shooking her but she was looking lost like watching a nightmare with open eyes...there was sweat on her forehead...she said she is fine and then looked in my direction but I quickly averted my eyes...I hope she is fine...we reached delhi whole journey she was looking lost...as soon as I stepped out of the plane she came running behind me. I hoped inside my car without waiting for her..soon she came and took her place....I asked my driver to move towards my penthouse... ignoring his pleasant greetings..she shot a glance in my direction, just to earn a glare from me...