CHAPTER-43

"In the crowd of seven billion I found you, it just can't be a mere coincidence.

Beyond every far and reach, we met is it what called destiny?"

"Move na..it tickles." She tried to push him back but he just groaned and buried his face in the nape of her neck..

"I love inhaling your fragrance." He kissed her shoulder blade making her freeze.

"What if I die one day?"She asked thinking something. He looked up in an instant ready to lash out at her. But when her eyes caught his she became scared seeing the fury in them..The next second she found herself crushed under him

"No one has right to take you away from me not even death. You are mine, you belongs to me and even if someday we have to die then we will go together." He spoke with such coldness that made her shudder, she nodded meekly. He sighted dropping his head in the crook of her neck. When he didn't saw her relax he looked up and frowned seeing her tensed.

"What are you thinking now?" He asked her. She looked towards him and smiled.

"I was thinking what if you will leave me, how will I live? I will die surely" Again a deep frown creased his forehead.

"Why are you saying such nonsense, you can't understand simple meaning of mine. I will not let anyone or anything take you away from me scarlet." he spoke sofly and kissed her forehead.

"Possessive beast" ..she mumbled smuggling closer to him..

"Very"he wrapped his arm around her..

He never understand her insecurity that day but it came true. He left her, he left his scarlet alone when she needed him the most.

Never in his life he was afraid of anything but now with his every heartbeat he felt a part of his body leaving him. It was like he was breaking slowly slowly in shreds..

No one has ever saw his such State. Sitting in front of the OT with his head Buried in his knees waiting for her to come out. But this time fate has some other plans.

The words he heard four hours back shooked his complete World.

"You wife got into a accident, please come soon we are taking her to the hospital." The phone slipped from his hands. His brother was continuously asking her but he was just numb.

But the next second he drove with full speed only to see her scarlet. He was driving with blurry vision bumping in two three car.

He ran inside and asked for his wife. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her lying flat with her whole face was covered in blood .

With shaky legs he walked towards her and a drop of tear fell down from his eyes following by many such drops of pain and regret.

"Scarlet open your eyes..open na" he was just shaking her continuously but this time she didn't listen.

"We have to operate her immediately, she had huge blood loss." They took her away but he was just standing there looking them taking her away. He saw his brother standing there looking full of remorse.

"Mr. Dev isn't she the same mahi you came with years back"..the doctor asked as soon as he saw her face no one can  forget her condition when she was brought here earlier. Dev just nodded his head.

"This time I can't say even god can save her." With that he move inside the Operation theatre leaving one with regret and other in the ocean of pain.