Chapter 33: You did this?

Adam Yilmaz POV

Being back in Istanbul was so good for me. Just breathing in and out with closed eyes brought me calmness and peace. I was holding Emily in my arms while my fingers were intertwined with Lena's. At first, she didn't want to come, saying she'd prefer staying in New York but I wasn't taking no for an answer. I did what Emily does best and threw a tantrum like a little kid. Emily found it funny and joined me as well. At last, Lena gave up and here we are, walking out of the airport with my friend Johnny D.

"OMG! You're finally here! I thought that plane would never land!" I heard Serena squeal as she ran to us and gave Lena a hug.

"And here goes my peace" I muttered looking at Johnny D who just rolled his eyes with a shrug. I didn't mind have Serena around me, she's a very nice person. She just gets so excited when she gets together with Lena squealing and giggling a lot.

We all greeted each other with hugs and handshakes before jumping into Keram's jeep. They were all chatting away happily but I wasn't really listening. I was giving Emily a small tour, pointing to things and places as Keram was driving around the city. Emily was so excited and happy and kept letting out gasps of excitement.

Keram dropped Johnny D at Kayra's place so he could surprise her and took us to our family house where my grandparents and family were eagerly waiting for us to arrive. Even though we were tired, we spent the whole day with my family. Every time we tried to excuse ourselves, they would tell us to spend a little more time with them. Emily just loved my grandpa right away and sat on his lap the whole time. Sanem, my mother's twin was so taken with Lena. She kept chatting with her and got to know her better.

"How is Celine Adam?" Sanem asked me out of the blue as we were all drinking tea. In Istanbul, tea is essential.

"She's good. She's working with me in the company but I think she'll come back here soon. She keeps saying New York isn't for her."

"I would rethink that if I were her" Keram chuckled, "Her grandpa is so mad at her he promised to shoot her on sight".

Lena gasped and covered her mouth making me laugh a little "Don't worry, her grandpa only makes empty threats. But he might not allow her to visit them. He already cut her off, that's the worst he could do."

"Maybe it is but it's still wrong, she's their family."

"Don't think too much about it Helena, family feud happen all the time here. Would you come to help me make some elmali Korabiye?"

"Elma what?" Lena asked confused and directed her gaze to Serena who was giggling.

"Just apple biscuits. It's actually mouthwatering! Come on" Serena took Lena's hand and followed Sanem to the kitchen.

My grandpa gave us one of his cars so we could move around town freely. We left rather late that night. They all wanted us to stay over, stating how big the mansion was for all of us to fit. But I knew Lena loved her privacy, so I declined their offer and took them to my house. Thankfully, Keram thought of bringing someone to clean it and had stocked our fridge and cupboards.

"How thoughtful of him" Lena smiled closing the fridge and leaning her back over it.

"He thinks of everything."

With a seductive smile, I closed the distance between us and pressed her against the cold surface of the fridge crashing my lips on hers kissing her hungrily. We spent the day together but without actual contact and now I was craving her like crazy. Lena automatically wrapped her legs around my waist bringing me closer to her pressing my body harder over hers.