Chapter 24: Hi Daddy

Adam Yilmaz POV

Am I a morning person? That depends on my mood and my objectives for the day. As for today, being naked in bed and spooning the woman I love, I can say I definitely am a morning person. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here.

I could sound creepy for saying this, but I've been up for more than ten minutes and all I've been doing was watching Lena sleep peacefully. Admiring every detail of her beautiful face. She has one of those amazing smiles playing on her lips. It was very contagious as I found myself smiling like a lunatic. We barely had a couple of hours of sleep last night but I was more than eager to wake up.

I gently caressed her back watching her move a little before leaning down and leaving a trail of wet kisses from her neck to her lower back. I heard a little moan escape her plump lips and it stirred me up wanting more of her. I gently flipped her on her back so I had more access to her body, and kissed every part I could reach while traveling south.

Being under the covers wasn't that fun, but I pushed that thought away and dove right into my destination. I breathed in her private area and licked her slit lovingly for a few seconds before I felt her stir and soon heard her moan. I grinned against her mound and took her sweet folds between my lips sucking gently.

"Oh, God Adam! You're killing me"

When I felt her fingers wrap around strands of my hair, I started eating her out like she was the best dessert I have ever had in my entire life. We ended up making up love again and again until we were disturbed by Mason who wanted us to have breakfast on the lakeshore. We took a quick shower together and finally made it out of the bedroom.

"I could get used to mornings like that" Lena whispered linking her fingers to mine.

"I think I already got used to it" I smirked and dipped down to plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sore" she confessed blushing a little making me smile.

"I'm sure you are, any objections?"

"Hell no I'm happy with the outcome"

We reached the lakeshore and they had already set up a beautiful table with so many good things to eat. To say I was famished was an understatement. I needed to regain my energy.

"Look who decided to show up!" Johnny D winked before putting the last chair.

"Good morning everyone" we greeted them all and took our seats.

"I'm sorry we weren't around to help," Lena said apologetically.

"It's okay Helena, don't sweat it. As long as you're happy, we're happy"

"Thank you, Serena!"

I looked around for Martin but didn't find him "Where's Martin?"

"You mean your Grandpa?" Mason asked looking towards the lake's restaurant "I think I saw him go inside with a woman and a child. He'll probably join us later"

"Yeah sure"

It was nice being among the people you love, and those who love you back. Kayra seemed to be happy with Johnny D, they seemed to have finally admitted their feelings for each other and I'll have to ask him about it later. I kept catching Karam stealing glances at Serena who only ignored him, which was cute. He wasn't used to be ignored by a woman so I could tell he was frustrated by now.

"She's not into him but I don't know how to tell him that, he's smitten."

Lena looked around us and immediately caught on "that's where you're wrong, she's totally into him"