Chapter 26: I'm amazed by you

Helena Walton's POV

"Babe, are you coming or spending the night outside?"

"Making a baby?" I whispered to myself feeling giddy. Did he really mean that? I took in a deep breath feeling nervous all of a sudden. Alright, Helena, you've never been nervous around him before, you can do it!

I was about to take a step forward when I saw a shirtless Adam peeking his head out looking for me.

"Are you coming? Our bath is ready, come on."

He smiled at me and waited until I was by the door to pick me up and holding me bridal style and taking me inside. I blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck. Once in the bathroom, he sat me down on the counter and started to gently undress me without leaving my eyes until I was completely naked. His gaze was hot on my skin pushing me to look away only to have him cup my face and staring into my eyes with a burning desire.

He dipped his head down a little, his breath fanning over my trembling lips and my breath caught in my throat as his lips landed on mine. He kissed me hungrily and possessively making the world explode into million pieces leaving only the two of us.

I felt him shuffle without breaking the kiss and soon enough he had my legs spread and he was standing between them. Without giving it much thought I pulled him closer wrapping my legs around his now bare waist letting out a moan at the contact. I arched my body wanting to feel more of him while deepening the kiss.

Adam pulled away chuckling "Easy tiger, we have all night. Let's not rush it" I moaned in protest but he picked me up none the less and took me to the bathtub. The water was warm and the bubbly soap smelled heavenly. It was then that I noticed all the lit scented candles; he was really trying to impress me and it was working.

Adam was seated behind me, his back to the bathtub edge kissing the soft skin between my neck and shoulder while I relaxed against his toned chest with my head on his shoulder. His fingers were working wonders on my private parts making me arch my body grinding on his hand. I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling as he worked me up to my climax. But I never reached it since for some reason Adam decided to pull his fingers out and stopped kissing my body.

Son of a...

"I want you so badly Lena" He whispered in my ear before teasingly grazing my earlobe.

"Why did you stop?" I moaned moving around so I was now straddling him. I was grateful for the large bathtub this private villa had.

He smirked and leaned his head slightly to the side while staring at me with his olive-green eyes bearing nothing but desire and lust. He held onto my waist and lifted me just a little so I could adjust his erection to my entrance. I let out a loud moan as he buried himself deep inside me and stopped moving. I took a moment to adjust to his length and width, even though it wasn't the first time his size still amazed me.

I gently moved up and down his length, forgetting myself and everything else. Closing my eyes, I threw my head back his fingers grazing into my waist lighting my body on fire. I was tired and sore but didn't care I couldn't get enough of his intoxicating touch. His moans mixed with mine drove me wild as I rode him to climax.

Waking up the next morning wasn't easy with the amount of alcohol and sex. My body felt broken and needed a good rest. Adam had been trying to wake me up for some time now but his efforts were to no avail. I was about to drift back to sleep when I felt ice-cold water being spilled on my hair and face. I jumped out of bed with a loud scream only to find Adam laughing his butt out.