Chapter 3: About last night

this chapter is dedicated to amarax3x  for being an amazing reader❤️

Helena Walton's POV

I woke up to the sound of the blender, and was immediately was hit with the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I stretched in bed and rubbed my eyes before opening them and looking around. "Shit" memories from last night came rushing back all at once. My head was going to explode "what have I done!" I groaned burying my face in his pillow. But that wasn't a good idea. It smelled so manly, so like him. I blushed remembering how I kissed him last night.

"Oh my God!" I looked under the covers remembering taking my clothes off, but found myself in a simple black t-shirt.

"Why does he always make it so hard for me to hate him?!"

I looked up  as the door was pushed opened and watched Adam stride inside while holding a bed tray. He put it in front of me and smiled.

"Good morning Lena. Eat this, drink your coffee and take the aspirin, your head must be pounding"

"Adam... last night?"

"Nothing happened, we were both drunk. We passed out. Don't worry you didn't sleep with the enemy" he mocked turning to look in the mirror and fixed his hair. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt with white Skechers. He looked gorgeous. Was he going on a date?

"Good, thanks Adam" I said gesturing to the tray

"No problem, siblings take care of each other" he winked and was about to walk away when I called his name.

"Adam?"

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?"

He frowned for a second and smirked "I have a girlfriend you know, I 'm going to see her. Have a great day, try not to get in trouble" and he walked out.

I stared at the tray and pushed it aside feeling nauseated. It took me an hour to be able to get anything in my system. I took a long shower, resting my head on the cold surface of the wall letting the hot water spray down on my neck and lower body.

I told him I'm a virgin. Why in the fucking world would I share this information with Adam? Even Serena didn't know I was a virgin! Hell only Jason, who gave me my first orgasm knew that. I grinned remembering that time everyone came over to our house for a barbeque; I had sneaked Jason to my room, I was only sixteen years old.

*Flashback*

"Helena what are we doing in your bedroom?"

"Come sit next to me I won't bite. I just want to talk"

Girls at school were all talking about having sex and I didn't know the littlest thing about it. I didn't want them to shun me. I liked being popular and didn't want that to change. And I also didn't want to try anything with someone I barely knew. So the best fitted person to do this was Jason.

"Alright, I'm sitting. What did you want to talk about? If you're going to rant about Adam let me leave, I actually like the guy"

I cupped his face and kissed him hard. He instantly kissed me back, wrapping an arm around my body. He was known for sleeping around even at an early age, he had his reputation at school.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his "Do me a favor Jason"

"What do you need?"