Chapter 2: You'll be my fun tonight

This chapter is dedicated to @dontbotherme15595 for this amazing cover <3

Thank you So much<3 <3

Adam Yilmaz POV

I walked to the Raven doors ignoring the beeline waiting to be let in. One look at the security guy and he let me in making a few girls groaning. I came here a lot and always hang out in the VIP lounge. It was a great venue, very spacious that no matter how much people there was inside you wouldn't feel suffocated. Just the kind of places I liked. I walked through the dancing bodies heading for the stairs to the VIP lounges. From up there I might get a full view of the dance floor and I'll be able to see her.

As soon as I took a seat one of the waitresses recognized me and quickly went to the bar to get me a drink.

"Now, where are you little Lena?"

I scanned the dancing bodies but couldn't see her. Maybe she wasn't here yet? I'm sure she'd already made a scene if she was.

"Thanks for the drinks Genny"

"Sure Adam. Want me to keep them coming?"

I nodded and she left me to my search.

"Hey Bro!"

I looked up and saw John my school buddy "Hey Johnny D what's up man"

"Why are you drinking alone? Where's Amanda?"

"Out of town." There was no way I was telling him what I was really doing here. "Wanna join me?"

"Sure"

We drank a lot, talked a lot, laughed a lot, but I never forgot why I was here. I kept glancing at the crowd waiting Lena to show. Unless she lied and they went somewhere else? I chuckled that devious girl could totally do this.

The music was loud, so sometimes you had to actually yell so the one next to you could hear you. And that is how I knew she was here. I've had already too many drinks so far and wasn't focusing much anymore.

"Hey man look at that girl" a guy behind me yelled out to his friend.

"Pretty red dress?" the other said as they looked down.

"Nah, she's cute but look at the one next to her, booty shorts"

And that's when I snapped my head to the dance floor remembering why I was here.

"I bet you one grand she'll go home with me"

I balled my hands in fists slowly getting up. I took a good look at Lena. She was dancing on a table with Serena with a beer in her hand. This girl was going to be the death of me.

"Yeah man, she totally will, she looks like the kind of girls who'd go home with anyone"

Johnny noticed how tensed I got but just like me he was already wasted "Hey man what's up! Come on next round on me"

I turned around and looked at the guy talking. He was an old creep, maybe in his sixties.

"Don't ever talk about her like that!" I threw him a punch and made my way down the stairs.

When I reached the table she was dancing on, I grabbed her hand pulled her down dragging her to the exit before she could protest. She didn't say anything. Either she was too drunk or she didn't realize it was me.

Once outside I could feel the summer breeze on my heated cheeks and I heard her let out a breath. I turned to look at her and she was furious, flames were burning into her beautiful green eyes.

I ignored her glares and hailed a cab, not ready to talk yet and by the looks of it, neither was she as she silently climbed in the car but sat as far from me as the car allowed her.

It wasn't long until we reached the apartment complex and walked to the elevators like strangers. I watched her as she leaned back on the back wall watching the floor numbers change each time we passed one. She had bought the penthouse, so she had a great view of New York.

As soon as I heard the ding of the lift, I hurried to the front door and opened it for her letting her in first. I was starting to get worried, I had ruined her night and brought her home and yet not a word. I locked the door and turned to look at her only to find her stripping off her clothes only keeping her black lacy underwear.

"Lena?"

She gracefully made her way to me, swinging her hips in an alluring manner. She looked like a lioness ready to attack her prey. I felt hot suddenly, not really comprehending what was actually happening. I was drunk, but not drunk enough to imagine things, and Helena was really coming to me wearing nothing but revealing lingerie with her hair flowing down her shoulders in natural light brown waves. Her green eyes were burning with desires.

I took a step back and hit the wall behind me. "Lena, what are you doing?" Was this girl on drugs?

She closed the distance and was now all over me, her hands tracing my muscles through my shirt, her breath was fanning my neck as she took in my scent. I heard a moan. My eyes grew bigger, this can't be happening. She took my hands and placed them on her butt.

"Helena stop!"

"Why would I?"

"Because you're drunk and you hate me"

"But I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just having fun. You took that away from me tonight when you brought me home. So you'll be my fun tonight" she giggled playing with the hem of my shirt.

I pulled my hands away from her and pushed her hands off of me.

"Stop it! It's not funny"

She laughed shaking her head "You're disapproving of this aren't you"

"Very much"

"But your little friend down there seems very excited" she said grinding on my shaft. I fought the urge to just grab her and fuck her on the wall. She was being such a tease.

"Helena I'm going to bed, you better do the same" I left her there and went to my bedroom. I took off my clothes and threw myself on my bed feeling exhausted.

A few minutes later, Helena opened the door and tiptoed to my bed, she was trying not to make a sound but I could clearly hear her. I felt the bed dip and just after I felt her snuggle to me burying her face into my neck.

"Adam?"

"hm?"

"I hate you"

"I know"

"I really hate you"

I sighed and turned on my back so now her head was on my bare chest. Looking down at her I caressed her beautiful soft hair.

"Why are you here?"

She straightened up and straddled my waist; she looked down at me in the darkness and leaned down kissing my lips. She started softly, and gently, but soon was trying to get her tongue in my mouth and I let her. It felt like an explosion of emotions as this wildfire was on top of me kissing me hard. I wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to me deepening our kiss. If it was a onetime deal, I better enjoy it to the fullest.

She pulled away after a few minutes of making out and rested her head on my chest.

"I'm a virgin. Everyone thinks I'm a slut but I'm not".

********

A/N: I hope this one wasn't too long.

I'll be updating every day hopefully.

Now tell me beautiful souls, what is your favorite quote?

Don't forget to make me smile by voting and commenting <3