Chapter 4: You broke the rule

Adam Yilmaz POV

"You bastard! You got me killed!" Damon groaned at Matt

"You got yourself killed you moron"

Johnny D and I looked at each other before bursting in laughter. Those two were always bickering about the littlest things. You would say they are an old couple.

"Alright fuckers, this round is ours again".

We've been sitting in the living room since 7 PM playing video games and eating snacks. It was 8 PM as the front door unlocked and Helena walked in, and we had just started a new game. We all turned our heads to her and stood there for a second before she glared at Matt for a reason and stood right in front of him, arms on her waist still glaring.

She looked so sexy in her denim short skirt and white tank top. That was the thing with Lena, she could wear a rag and still look sexy as hell. And the boys were drooling as they took in her slim figure. She was tiny, but had curves in the right places.

"Um... hi?" he said tentatively

"Get your fucking foot off my fucking white couch!"

"Lena..."

"Don't Lena me. It's a white couch." She took in the surroundings and let out a heavy sigh "and you" she pointed a slender finger at me "You better clean up everything"

They all looked at me and I shrugged "Sure, no worries there"

"Good" she flipped her wavy hair behind her back and walked off toward her room.

They all stared after her and weren't budging. I cleared my throat and pressed play "I'm starting the game guys"

Johnny D grinned at Damon's expression. Damon was single because he never found a girl meeting his standards and by the look of it he just had. But too bad for him, I wouldn't let him get near Lena.

Damon turned his attention to me ignoring the fact he died and we kept playing without him.

"You're a fucker you know that?"

"What did I do now?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"That's why you didn't want us to come over. You want to keep this hot piece all to yourself don't you?"

Johnny D was sitting next to me and felt how tense I became and he got up "Who wants beer?"

"Wait? You knew about her Johnny D?"

Matt rolled his eyes "What's wrong with you Damon? It's not like they have to tell you about every beautiful girl they meet. Now get your head back into the game or you're out"

"Yeah and stay the hell away from Lena you hear me?" I spoke in a low but threatening tone earning a nod from him.

We played for another hour while eating snacks and drinking beer. No one mentioned Helena again, and she did a great job at staying in her room. I was glad she didn't come back out. I knew Damon was a wolf and would ignore my warning the second I turned my back.

I heard the front door opened and frowned waiting to see who had a key to our apartment.