Chapter 13: Crappy note

This chapter is dedicated to 

Helena Walton's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face, excited I was going to see Adam next to me. I couldn't believe I actually kissed him like that on the freaking rooftop! I sighed with happiness opening my eyes and lazily turning around wanting nothing but to wrap my arms around Adam's body.

What the hell? I sat up straight when I found myself alone in the queen size bed. I frowned looking around the empty bedroom when something caught my eyes, a red rose on a tray with a note.

"This looks like a déjà-vu. Oh no Mr Yilmaz, I certainly don't want to relive that. I swear to god Adam I'll kill you with my bare hands!"

I leaned over the bedside table and took the note with trembling fingers, fearing what I might see.

'Good morning Helena, I'm sorry I had to leave. Don't be sad...'

No! No! No! "You fucker aren't doing this to me again!"

"Who are you calling a fucker?" Adam walked in casually looking freshly showered. He was wearing fresh clothes and smelled heavenly looking so damn good! Get it together Helena! The note, remember?

I scowled pointing my slender finger at him "You! Who else deserves to be called that?" I picked up a pillow from behind me standing up on the bed and throwing it at him but missed. I took another one and threw it again but this time he caught it before it could kiss his face.

"What are you doing Lena?" he spoke softly but looked confused with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Don't call me that! You lost the right of calling me Lena the moment you fucked up again Adam!"

He really looked clueless which drove me insane. I was frustrated and could feel my temperature raising I knew I would burst at any moment now. I watched him walk further inside the room and stand just a few inches away from the bed with his hands in front of him as if he was approaching a wild animal and was trying to calm it.

He let down his hands to his sides when I said nothing and spoke so gently, I couldn't believe the same person wrote that stupid note.

"Would you please tell me what's bothering you so much?"

"You want to know what's bothering me Adam? Well it's you! You are bothering the hell out of me! Your stupid behavior is just unacceptable! I mean who gave you the right to sleep with me again and leave a crappy note breaking my heart again after five years!"

I jumped on him and started hitting his chest letting out all the frustration I was feeling "I hate you!" I kept saying it as I hit him over and over imagining him as a hitting bag.

I felt his arms wrap around my butt securing me to his body which made me frown and pause a little. Why is he being so calm? I stopped hitting him breathing hard and wrapped my arms around his neck trying to ignore his pressing erection against my flat belly. Is he seriously turned on right now?

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because my dear Lena, you are so hot when you're mad like that, you look so sexy, so wild like a lioness and I love it" he whispered sexily holding my gaze.

"So you let me get this right, you wrote me a crappy note to get a reaction out of me?"

"First of all, I didn't sleep with you. Last night you were so drunk that I had to tell you to stop coming at me so many times until you fell asleep in my arms. I would never take advantage of you."