Chapter 22: Us against the world

Helena Walton's POV

"Yes even if. I want all of you Adam Yilmaz" Yes I said it! And I never regretted it. The only thing I regretted was driving him away when he needed me the most.

"And I want all of you Helena Walton"

I smiled broadly at him wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, stepping on his shoes to gain more height while ignoring the fact I must have hurt him. And If I did he said nothing about it. I lifted myself up just a little and slowly leaned my face closer to his as he did the same. My lips had barely brushed his when I felt an explosion of feelings in my stomach. Butterflies must have been going wild in there.

I smiled against his lips and that's exactly when he took control and kissed me like his life depended on it. For a moment we forgot we had company, we forgot we were in public. We were in our own little word kissing each other as if there was no tomorrow.

We were forced to break the kiss when we heard someone clear their throat. We pulled away from each other and I already missed his touch. I already missed the feel of his warm tongue against mine. I already missed the feel of his plump lips caressing my own.

"You did this for me?"

I heard him ask softly and looked back at Karam who was smirking. It was crazy how his smirk reminded me of Adam. They didn't really look alike but they almost had the same reactions and same bad boy vibe.

"Of course I did. I wasn't ready to see you getting depressed all over again and flunk out your career" he winked at him and seemed to have acknowledged someone behind us. I followed his gaze and saw an old man smiling happily at us. His eyes held happiness, yet so much sadness at the same time.

"Who is that?" I whispered to Adam trying not to be rude.

Adam then let go of my arm and turned around to the old man and gave him a weak smile before walking up to him and suddenly wrapped his arms around him. I had never seen this man in my life before, but he seemed to care a lot for Adam as he hugged him back crying along with him. I supposed they were happy tears but wasn't sure. Glancing at Karam I saw him frowning as well. Who is that man?

Adam pulled away and looked at us. Karam was now standing right next to me obviously as curious as I was.

"Guys I want you to meet my grandpa"

"What?" Karam and I said in unison.

"It's a long story, but he's my dad's real father."

"I thought your father's family lived in Rize?" I asked frowning a bit.

"I'm Martin Wells, I met his grandma a long time ago. We had a child, Nejat, she never told me about him. I learned about it before Adam was even born." He cleared his throat and wiped his tears. "Meeting Adam today was a coincidence, but I'm glad I did"

Karam had a surprised look on his face "So that's why they never wanted you to visit them?" he asked Adam who just nodded.

Martin Wells, I've heard that name before.

"Excuse me sir, are you the Martin Wells, from Wells technology?"

"Yes my dear. At least I was. I left that life behind a long time ago. Money never brought me happiness, only sorrows. I left the empire to my children"

"I see" I smiled "So I must call you grandpa?" I said making my way to him and giving him a hug as well. He seemed like a nice man who had been through a lot. It was painful.