ORGIN AND CHARACTERS

A novel called "INCLOSED", is a very cliche novel, that MC liked to somehow read to pass time, MC never really liked socializing with people unless it was ordered by his parents or beneficial enough.
.
.
.

Okay let me explain the world of the novel "INCLOSED"
Basically, there earth is called Terra (wich means earth if you search it up), this world is like a fantasy setting type.

There are many kinds of animals and plants that wouldn't exist in our earth, they also have magic there which is divided into two main categories.

There are the magics that you were born with and the blessings which Gods/Goddesses would bestow upon you.

The types of magic that you can acquire when you are born are in the following:

Earth magic
Wind magic
Fire magic
Water magic
Ice magic
Light magic
Dark magic

While this are the magics, that are given by Gods/Goddesses personally:

Space/time magic
Recreation magic
Regeneration magic
Illusion magic
Lightening magic

The magic you are born with has something to do with your race.

Angel
Demon
Beast
Vampires
Humans
Dwarf
Elfs
Demi humans

This are the race that has their own magic that is unique.

And there magics based on their race are the following:

Angel-Light
Demon-Dark
Beast-Earth
Vampires-Ice
Humans-Water
Dwarf-Fire
Elfs-Wind
Demi humans-(Depends on what race are your parents are from)

Now let me tell you the making of this world called terra...

"Once upon a time, there was a God who happens to pass by a blank canvas.

Being curious and creative, the God experimented with various colors as the God painted the canvas...

The God created Life.

He painted and painted, giving the canvas more color and life.

He painted the canvas until it was near perfection. He looked at his work and nodded, feeling great satisfaction from his work.

"I'll rest for the day! I'll come back another day and finish my creation!"

The God exclaimed in a tired but joyful tone, as he road a cloud, and went home to rest.

Coincidentally another God happened to pass by the canvas that was now full with color and life.

He looked at the painting that was nearing perfection with disgust.

"In all of my life, I have never seen such a carefree painting. The God/Goddesse who's responsible for this is truly childish."

The God stated with a scoff, looking at the painting with disdain.
.
.
Just then a wonderful idea came into the God's mind.

He made a brush and colors appear in thin air, as the God looked at the painting with a smirk.

He started to dip the tip of the brush with the color of dark red, and elegantly smeared it on the painting.