It's time to go home...

The time Tatsuya spent in the village was something he grew to cherish. The Lion tribe was very accommodating even for a human like him, just like the Fox tribe.

They were very open minded unlike most people he could lost, or seriously any human he had encountered in his past life.

Another thing that happened within their stay was the unexpected (but expected by the adults) strong bond Leo and Tatsuya had created.

It was mostly because of Leo following Tatsuya wherever he went and following small simple orders with no hesitation.

It shocked his family of course. But seeing the demonic and cold Leo turning into a ball of sunshine whenever he and Tatsuya interacted, made Leo's parents and brother tear up in happiness.

Even Lily was tearing up, the thought of her clearly demonic and cold as the northern fucking content itself, could smile so bright and warm made her have a concussion, but she still felt relived to know he still had his emotions in tact.

Tatsuya had even had the privilege to stay in Leo's household, and get to know of Leo's origin.

Which happens to be the second heir to the Lion tribe, Tatsuya couldn't say he wasn't surprised in the revelation, he was, but the fact that he was also an heir to a kingdom made it feel ironic to him.

Leo's family was a joy to be around. They were all a ball of sunshine, smiling at him with genuine happiness as they pamper him along with their two other sons as if he was also their own child.

'Is this a normal occurrence in a loving household?'

Tatsuya thought as he was reminded of his own family pampering him with all sorts of toys, and even giving him money as an allowance.

His parents would squeal every time they pinched his cheeks, make time for him, the head maid and butler even had to drag his parents back to work everytime.

His parents even got scolded by them from time to time, he had found that very interesting to witness.

A queen and a king getting scolded by their servants, he thought of how a thing would be impossible if he hadn't been there to witness it first handedly.

The love his parents gave to him was... a lot more than he could handle. He was used to being ignored and surrounded by professionals and not by the love of his parents or his other family members, some even tried to take attempt in taking his life.

Well back to the point. The main thing that made him move into Leo's house is when he had to wait for Leo to come out when he had forgotten to bring the ball he had wishes to play with Tatsuya.

There he was spotted by a woman who later he knew as Leo's mother, who had curiously asked him if he had needed something.

At that exact moment, Leo had come out now having a ball made of yarn now in hand.

'Cats will be cats huh...'

He remembered thinking when he laid his eyes on the ball of yarn in Leo's hand. He remembered Leo calling the woman who greeted him mom.

That's how he came to know of his family, after he was introduced by Leo to his mother as his best friend.

If Tatsuya notices the way she showed a bewildered expression before covering it up with a calm but obviously giddy expression, Tatsuya didn't mention it.