MY FIRST BIRTHDAY

Tatsuya's POV:

It's been a year now since I've been reincarnated into this world.

And now I know how to crawl now, I can also keep my eyes open longer.

I've also been practicing my speech lately whenever I'm alone, and because of that I've gotten better in speaking.

I now have the ability to say 'mama' and 'papa' without much hardship, yet I still haven't called them that.

It was because I didn't know when a baby should be able to speak in the first place.. totally not because I'm still not used to calling them that out loud.

Well it would be embarrassing to call someone 'mama' and 'papa' if you have the consciousness of a teen.

Moreover a teen with my intelligence and hardships, which will really be a hard time for me to accept the fact that I'm calling my parents 'mama' and 'papa'.

Anyways back to the topic, today is my birthday, which means I'm turning one now.

And my birthday we'll be held like a big event, yet only the my parents familys can attend, since it was a tradition to do so.

Can't blame them, since in this time and period where royalty exist, I'm pretty sure assassination does to.

It's just a pity that there friends can't come, which made them sad, since they couldn't show me to them, and brag about how 'adorable' I was.

Though I was glad I didn't have to meet those chummy like people, who only knows how to bow to the strong and trample on the weak.

I've encountered such beings before in my past life, but I think it'll be worst in this life.

Since after all, I'm royalty now sooner or later I'll get to meet one of those ugly people a lot, since my status as the crown prince is high.

Meaning I'll be taking the throne when my father passes, unless I give up on the title or have another brother who'll succeed it.

The story never mentioned another child besides me, since my parents were still devastated of losing their son.

Making them unable to create another due to guilt on not being able to take care of one.

Which I'll make sure won't happen, since I'll prevent that future no matter what.

The maids and butlers had been very busy since early this morning, which is why I can hear a lot running back and forth in the corridor outside my room.

Even though it's just a party with my parents relatives, they still needed to make it extravagant...

Since you know.. royalties pride and shit.
.
.
.

After a few hours of preparing here and there.

The maids who tend to me came in and secured me in a chair as they took out a lot of clothing from the cabinet.

'I have a very bad feeling about this...'

I thought as I saw the sparkly eyes of the maids, their sparkly bore holes through my skin as I just sat on the chair unmoving and helpless.

"How about we let him try this first!"

Madeline exclaimed as she grabbed a suit my size, it has a royal blue color, it was also paired with knee length shorts that was also colored royal blue.

"How about this!"

It was Veronica who appeared out of nowhere and showed the others, a white button up T-shirt, paired with a light brown strap on jeans, that also has a tie colored in black.

As they maids chatter about the cloths that would fit me, I felt cold dread wash up my whole being, as I was already tired before they even started to dress me up.

'Yep, this is going to be a long day...'

I thought as the same dangerous sparkly stares bore they way through my flesh.
.
.
.
After that long torturous time picking out my clothes, it was finally time to celebrate my birthday.

Only a few of the family on my father and mother's side were able to come, since the others were busy or having trouble with things in their realm.

Though they still sent out people to give me their gifts, that they had prepared.

We celebrated my birthday with joy and laughter, as my parents family members came to greet me.

And as expected they coo and awe at my 'cuteness' as some even pinched my cheeks, as they talk about how chubby and soft it was to touch.

Sorry but what they're doing to me right now is what I call harassment and child abuse.

Well I still somehow enjoyed it since this was the ever party that none were trying to get chummy and clingy to me because of my status.

Back in my life that I left behind, there were people who stick close to me, talk sweet bullshit to me, make up lies right in front of my face...

Yeah there were all sort of shitty people that came near me, pretty sure that was the reason I stopped trying to communicate with people.

Because of that experience I felt like, that staying quite and alone were far more greater than having fake ass friends, that only leech on to me because of money.
.
.
After the celebration, my parents left me on my crib as they still had paperwork and to finish.

Well they didn't leave without kissing me multiple times on my forehead and cheeks, not to mention they try to strangle me whenever they had the chance.. I meant that they would hug me so tight because they think I'm 'cute'.

Yeah.. anyways so, I still have a lot of energy.
Which was a surprise for me, not gonna lie.

I started to practice speaking again...
Which turned into gibberish nonsense, as a bunch of incoherent sentences left my mouth.

Well except for the 'Mama' and 'Papa' part though, that I have fully mastered.

Pretty sure that's something not to nrag about, but whatever I'm literally still a year old baby, so what would you expect?

After spouting out some gibberish bullshit, I started to practice my mobility.

I closed and opened my hands, and stretched both my arms up and down repeatedly.

I also moved my legs, and stretched it up and down, until it got tired.. after doing it for five times...

Like I said I'm still a year old baby, so I should really start appreciating the little things I do.

I'm pretty sure it still hasn't been thirty minutes since I started practicing, but I'm already feeling tired and sleepy.

'Cursed body!'

I excalimes in my thoughts, as my eyelids started to get heavier as second passes, after that all I remember as being consumed by darkness before falling into slumber.

_____________________________________________

The next POV will be when his 3 yrs. Old
*Edited