THE FOX TRIBE

Tatsuya's POV:

Taking a stroll in the slightly busy plaza, with all the running around and preparing some things for a festival.

(It just so happened the day after I woke up would be a festival.)

Recalling the events of yesterday, only one thought came into mind.

'Yesterday was chaos.'

When everyone found out I woke up, the children were weeping their eyes out as they clung to my stiffened body.

Some were sobbing quietly while others were having a breakdown.
It was like a funeral of sort, with me having the role of the dead person who somehow came back to life.

But in the end, I still managed to calm them down as others, mostly the younger children fell asleep right after.

They must've keep it all in the past week.

After all that shenanigans, I was introduced by the older twin demon to the doctor.
After that he did a manual check-up on my body, just like any other doctors would do.

When that ended, I was filled up with the necessary information needed.

Though some of them were obvious enough for me to know, since I did somehow also managed to roam around freely in the village.

And if it weren't obvious enough back then, then the doctor was already a huge give away to what kind of beastmens lives here.

"The fox tribe, some humans know them as their stereotypical selves, which consists of being sly and tricky. Which is absolutely not entirely correct."

I muttered, as I looked around the plaza for the second time, this time however, less cautious.

The people seem to be unbothered by my presence nor do they really care.

Why would they?

After all, the fox tribe and every other tribes and races that are stereotypical based on, are often times different by nature.

"*Sigh* I swear, people should stop their stereotypical thinking, it's a new era for the love of that annoying god."

If they think about it more clearly, they should- no, they would, be able to find out that their baseless thinking is what started this stupid wars in the first place.

Though the saying "The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree" is often correct. They should still do more than just relying on rumors found some where in the streets.

But then again, those kind of rumors can also help in most cases, or it can backfire too.

"What are you thinking about young one?"

A young voice asked, her voice as smooth as silk and beautifully fluttery like that of a butterfly.

"Oh, it's nothing, just thinking of yesterday."

I replied, I had already sensed her approaching figure seconds ago, so it wasn't really a surprise to see her inches away behind me.