Only the start

With Leo's help the working progress was faster, especially since the boy could lift boxes heavier than him.

'I knew the lion tribe was strong but this is...'

Tatsuya's eyes gazed at the energetic kid, who was carrying two boxes filled with hard covered books.

"... absurd."

He muttered, clearly not expecting a literal child to be able to carry such heavy things. He couldn't even carry three hard covered books, his maximum was two, with the time duration of 2 and a half minutes...

Well, it did make his cleaning percentage progress in a faster rate so he really can't complain.

With a shrug, Tatsuya continued picking up trash from the floor, not forgetting to place the garbage bag outside his space, to not rise suspicions to the kid.

He had already showed his capabilities to the other children, and it might cause more ruckus if more people knew. Tatsuya isn't even sure if the children could keep quite about his secret...
.
.
There was a sound coming from the living room, a clock like sound. It alarmed them that noon had already arrived.

Hearing the sound, Tatsuya was reminded of the father clock that he happened to see in the dimmed lit room yesterday, the clock looked like it had seen thousands of era, and experienced hundreds of wars.

'How amusing, to think that beaten old clock could still work...'

Musing to himself, Tatsuya stood up in his crouching position, and took off his gloves, placing it on top of a clear and slightly clean table.

His eyes roamed the room, stopping on a boy who was placing boxes on top of each other.

"Leo, shall we take a break?"

Tatsuya asked, grabbing Leo's attention in a matter of seconds.

"Okay!"

Leo exclaimed, his tail swaying from side to side, clearly happy in just the thought of having a break.

'*Sigh* How adorable, I should have given a break sooner, if he's that ecstatic about it.'

Tatsuya thought with a small smile. Though he did not know, that the real reason of Leo's happiness was because Tatsuya had talked to him. He need not know it now.

After the two took off their protective clothing, the two navigated their way towards the kitchen, where Sato and Lily left Tatsuya some food, lest they didn't come back by noon.

The food was contained in a basket that was protected by magic. The container might look like any regular basket, but the said basket had multiple spell cast on it just for protections sake.

Having had the permission to unlock the basket, Tatsuya had no trouble taking the food out from inside.

The food inside was simple, it had fried fish already in a plate, a bowl filled with some sweet looking berries, and some fresh orange juice in a pitcher.

'This basket seems to be a space pocket just like mine... albeit smaller.'

The two first cleaned themselves, before Tatsuya took out the food and drink inside the basket, and also took out two glasses.

Leo already took a seat, while Tatsuya was still arranging things, his tail swinging back and forth in excitement when he saw the fish, which did not go unnoticed, as Tatsuya quickly pulled out the utensils.

Finally seating down after setting the table, the two ate in peace and joy. With Leo stuffing his face with fish, and gulping it down with orange juice, while also helping himself with some berries.

Tatsuya on the other hand, elegantly ate his part of the fish, barely even finishing it before giving it to Leo, who happily took it.

Normally, Tatsuya would complain when someone acted like Leo. But oddly enough, he found the atmosphere, made by Leo's joyous eating, pleasant.
.
.
.
The sun was already setting, but in the end Tatsuya, and Leo finally finished cleaning up, there was a bunch of up's and down's, like the sudden swarm of roaches coming their way, halting their cleaning as they focused on running away instead...

Except for the unwashed rug and curtains, everything was sparkling. Dust filled shelves that were once filled with half-eaten and dusty old books, was now squeaky clean, and no books can be seen within the vicinity.

The unkempt wallpaper, that was basically rotting, was also taken down. Revealing only some loose and cracked wooden boards.

The previous dirty floors were wiped sparkling clean, the only unclean part of the room was the chandelier that the two could not reach.

"Sigh, that was tiresome~"

Leo muttered underneath his breath, now without protective clothing, and was laying on the floor they just cleaned.

His hair still wet from the bath he recently took, and looked fresh with the new clean clothes that he wore.

"But we did accomplish our goal to clean this room up, so I don't think it's a total lose. And besides, this is only the start."

Tatsuya responded, fresh out of bath, with a still dampened hair, and new clothes.

Leo stared at Tatsuya who was drying his hair with a towel, his figure that was being illuminated by the setting sun, gave Leo a sense that he was in front of a holy being.

Tatsuya who's gaze landed on Leo, (who was staring at him with awe) , looked confused at the expression Leo was giving him.

"Leo, are you okay?"

Tatsuya asked, for him Leo looked like a spaced out kid which only got out of studying mathematics for far to long and much more than their brain can handle.

Leo stilled, he did not register that Tatsuya had already neared his laying figure. His head started to heat up as his heart was beating much faster than the first time he had met Tatsuya.

Tatsuya who had crouched down, looked much more confused and worried.

'What's wrong with him? Did the cleaning tire him out that much?? He looked enthusiastically so I didn't really care much anout it but...'

Thinking about the possibilities, Tatsuya's previously nonchalant expression, now showed worry, which Leo saw and decided that the best course of action was to panic.

"I-is something wrong?!"

Leo exclaimed before abruptly sitting up, with Leo's sudden exclamation and movement, Tatsuya who was in deep thought jolted in shock, before falling on his bum.

"Are you o-?!"

Before Leo could even finish his sentence, it was interrupted by the loud bang coming from the front door.

{Host, Sato and Lily have returned!}

"Tatsu-kun, we're back!"