START

Tatsuya's POV:

I watched as the area was slowly filled with those dull minded men.

I can tell that they were deeply under the illusion I casted, the sign being that their eyes were unfocused and had a tint of light purple replacing the white part of the eyes, drool coming out from their goofy grins, and those hideous giggles and noises they made every now and then were all sign of it.

"They're only good at being quick on their feet, but when it comes to real strategizing... They are nothing but pests in the way."

I mumbled as I watch the screens in front of me switching point of views from time to time.

"W-what are you d-doing..?"

Hearing a voice that was stuttering to form words, I glanced behind and saw a kid.
He had a bump on his hair as a dog like tail was hanging from his behind.

'A dog..?'

"What is it kid?"

The words that I was thinking were different from what I've just said.

Seeing the kid with a slightly chubby cheeks hesitate while fidgeting with his fingers and looking all around the place, just not to look straight at me, made me want to pinch his cute little cheeks.

"I-I-I was just wondering if..."

The kid halted, looking like a skittish dog. The kid was making it hard for me not to reach out, and pet him reassuringly.

"What is it? You can tell me."

I reassured to the kid.

"I-i was just c-curious on what you are d-doing..."

The kid said in a low voice, I stopped my stupid little thoughts as I tilt my head in response, thinking of what to verbally reply to the kid.

"What I was doing?"

I asked back, not sure on what he was trying to imply.

"W-Well you were mumbling to yourself every now and then, a-and you even reach out f-for nothing from time to time too..."

The kid explained, my eyes slowly widen in realization, before it went back to normal as I answer the kid's... Worries???

"It's nothing, I was just messing with the kidnappers... Do you wanna see?"

I responded, before saying the last part of my sentence with uncertainty.

'Would this kid even want to see me make those men suffer? Well I'm sure he would like to see them get punished... But he's still around five or something.'

I thought as I looked at the confused dog in front of me, I thought that it was quite cute to see a a human with dog like features tilt their head in confusion.

Especially when the kid had dirty blond hair,  with big bright blue doe eyes. And looked exactly like my pet golden retriever who died when I was ten.

"What do you mean??"

He asked confused, his brows scrunching in frustration on not knowing what I was implying with a cute pout added on.

'Oh... How adorable.'

"Here, I'll show you."

I then again said something different from my original thought. I opened my palm and called out to the system...

"Show your self."

I muttered loud enough for everyone to hear, which garnered their attention as I felt their gazes on me.

Just then a transparent screen appeared, this time now seen by everyone in the room.
I could feel their gazes turn into surprise, as they now averted their eyes off me and onto the screen besides me.

Shown in the screen, were people who wore the same outfits as the one's who kidnapped all of us.

"Woah!!"

I could hear their loud exclamations of surprise. I turn my attention to the twin demons and saw that their eyes were wide from shock and disbelief.

'Can't say I blame them...'

I then shifted my gaze to the other kids, the look of wonder on their faces made my lips slightly turn up, their previous expressions of fear didn't really sit well with me.

I can see them slowly making their way towards the screen, with their face full of curiosity and amazement.

I then snap my fingers as four more screens begun to appear, showing the same thing in a different view.

Hearing the "oohh"'s of amazement, a small smile started to form on my face.

'Childlike innocence is a nice thing to see.'

I thought as I my self looked at the screen, looking forward to the chaos that will commence in any given moment.

They've bought hell upon themselves...

3rd POV:

As the children watched the tranced looking men, who wore the same clothings as their kidnappers. One of the men started to tremble and was soon followed by another and another, seeing this the children can't help but anticipate...

One then suddenly gasped, as if he was being suffocated, another had their eyes rolling, only revealong the white part of their eyes.
There were some others too, who all had different reactions, but the children's seemed to not care seeing they're kidnappers act like that, instead they looked like they were enjoying the show.

Tatsuya was a little worried from the children's reaction, the twin demons expressions were a given, and Tatsuya was mentally an adult-teen.

Tatsuya however, decided to shrugg it off. Thinking that it was merely a natural reaction to feel giddy and happy seeing the ones who made them suffer feel pain.
.
.
.
.
.
Is it really a natural reaction?

Tatsuya didn't need to wait long before all the men were passed out, some had either foam or blood leaking out from... Every hole.

After having confirmation that the men, who barely looked human at all to be honest, were really passed out cold, and not dead.
(Since they need to be alive to fully pay off their debt...)

Tatsuya then decided to proceed with his next part of action.

"Hey..."

He called out, gathering everyone's attention away from the dissapering screen and to Tatsuya.

Next step: Get out of the place with the said captive children.

"Let's get out of here."

He casually said as the others stared at him blankly not, trying to comprehend the words that Tatsuya had just uttered...

"What..?"