A WEEK

Tatsuya's POV:

When I opened my eyes a familiar pitch black scenery was the one to greet me, I could feel my self floating in mid-air.

But slowly, the scenery was beginning to change, as it was later on consumed by a bright light, bringing me to another familiar room.

"ꁝꄲꅐ ꁝꋬ꒦ꏂ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꃳꏂꏂꋊ ꒯ꋬꋪ꒒꒐ꋊꍌ~?"

("How have you been darling~?")

A familiar voice greeted, a ball made of pure light then emerged in front of me.

I'd probably be annoyed and cautious, but the current situation that I have left made me unable to do so.

"Are they fine?"

I asked, almost immediately.

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꇙꏂꏂꂵ ꓄ꄲ ꃳꏂ ꆰ꒤꒐꓄ꏂ ꋬ꓄꓄ꋬꉔꁝꏂ꒯ ꓄ꄲ ꓄ꁝꏂꂵ ꂵꌦ
꒯ꏂꋬꋪ~."

("You seem to be quite attached to them my dear~.")

"Just tell me."

I stated with a glare, though it would really be impudent for a mere mortal like me to act like this towards a God, but it's not like this is my first time doing so anyways.

As if the god resigned, the ball seem to have let out a sigh. Though my experience tells me it was more of a sigh of happiness...
Like a mother being proud of their child.

"ꌦꏂꇙ, ꇙꄲꂵꏂ ꋬꋪꏂ ꇙ꒒ꏂꏂꉣ꒐ꋊꍌ ꇙꄲ꒤ꋊ꒯꒒ꌦ ꅐꁝ꒐꒒ꏂ ꓄ꁝꏂ
ꄲ꓄ꁝꏂꋪꇙ ꋬꋪꏂ ꊰ꒐꒒꒒꒐ꋊꍌ ꓄ꁝꏂꂵꇙꏂ꒒꒦ꏂꇙ ꒤ꉣ."

("Yes, some are sleeping soundly while the others are filling themselves up.")

A sigh of relief made its way out, knowing that the children were fine the tense feeling subsided.

"ꄲꁝ, ꋬꋊ꒯ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꒯ꏂꂵꄲꋊ ꓄ꅐ꒐ꋊꇙ ꌦꄲ꒤ ꃳꏂꊰꋪ꒐ꏂꋊ꒯ꏂ꒯ ꋬꋪꏂ
ꉔ꒤ꋪꋪꏂꋊ꓄꒒ꌦ ꅐꋬ꓄ꉔꁝ꒐ꋊꍌ ꄲ꒦ꏂꋪ ꌦꄲ꒤ꋪ ꉣꋬꇙꇙꏂ꒯ ꄲ꒤꓄
ꃳꄲ꒯ꌦ~!"

("Oh, and the demon twins you befriended are currently watching over your passed out body~!")

They said sounding enthusiastically...
What a weird god.

"Anyways, the information you told me, it is somewhat weird."

I said diving a slight glare at the white ball in front of me.

"You said that they were sleeping and eating peacefully, with the exception of the twins. But surely, when I passed out they were still quite wary."

I closed my eyes to remember.

"It's either they've been bewitched or... It's been way too long since that day."

Saying my opinions out loud, the ball started to circle me, as the god soon spoke.

"ꌦꄲ꒤ ꋬꋪꏂ ꒦ꏂꋪꌦ ꄲꃳꇙꏂꋪ꒦ꋬꋊ꓄ ꒐ꋊ꒯ꏂꏂ꒯! ꓄ꁝꄲ꒤ ꇙꁝꋬ꒒꓄
ꋊꄲ꓄ ꅐꄲꋪꋪꌦ, ꊰꄲꋪ ꒐꓄ ꒐ꇙ ꓄ꁝꏂ ꒒ꋬ꓄꓄ꏂꋪ ꓄ꁝꋬ꓄'ꇙ ꓄ꁝꏂ
꓄ꋪ꒤꓄ꁝ!"