INFORMATION

This is more information for this story...

1.Some people that is not human in nature get their additional body part mostly at fifteen, if they don't get it when they reach the age of fifteen they are possibly half-blood's that had more of the human gene.

(The first one didn't make sense so I changed it)

2. If a vampire has wings that means they are real pure blood.

3. In this world they also have status which means they also have levels.

4. I will explain how the Blessing magic works...

Illusion magic:

Can make any illusion depending on how strong you are.

Some illusions get real or have life if you are more powerful but that was 5 billion years ago, by the so called Phantom.

(Till now)

Regeneration magic:

You can regenerate any part of you body that has been injured or cut, your regeneration time will depend on how strong you are.

The one they called the Deity of Recovery could regenerate in just 1 and a half minute, no one could beat that record ever since.

(Till now)

Lightning magic:

You could summon heavy thunderstorm and lightning from the sky, you can also struck your enemies in one shot.

It also scatters on the ground, so if it hit the ground people who are a mile away could also be harmed even though it is just one lightning.

The one who they called, The Avatar of Lightning could make the wave of the lightning magic reach 4 and a half miles away, no one could beat that record.

(Till now)

Recreation magic:

This magic was called the most powerful blessing magic, only 1 in a billion people have this kind of blessing magic.

You could make things and bring back things, but if you're really powerful you could bring back a dead being into existence again.

The one who they called The Creator could make half of a kingdom come back to life.

Yet not even he can create life itself, yes he can create objects and bring back the dead, but the objects doesn't have life and the one he brings back to life already had one in the first place, yet again no one could beat him.

(Till now by 2 people, the only thing that is different is the other one is more powerful than the other.)

Space/time magic:

Is the second strongest blessing magic, you could teleport anywhere, and stop time, you could also store things in your own space, you could also make a portal.

And if your strong enough you could make a void and let the void eat your enemies, the moment your enemies entered the void they will die and turn into dust and soon turn Into nothingness.

No one was powerful enough to make a void, even the so called Goddess of continuum hasn't made it and she was also the second most strongest one alive.

No one could beat her, she could also stop time for 2 whole minutes, an average person would only be able to stop time for 5.000002 seconds, at least no one could beat her.

(Till now)

5. The Kingdoms are friends with each other, so no war.

6. If you are a demi human, you would either have your father's genes or your mother's, you can not have both of their genes, that means you could only have one form, but you could have their race's magic though.

_____________________________________________
Also I might add new characters in the future.

*Edited