LION TRIBE: Lily

Sato helped Tatsuya step down from the carriage once they had it settled in front of a house.

Tatsuya's gaze was stuck at the house, once he safely got to the ground.

'This house is big... Not as big as our's but it's admirable.'

Tatsuya thought, his eyes now roaming the surroundings of the said house.

Tatsuya has noted that the house was the only thing that can be seen by normal humans eye sight. Which intrigued him.

Another notable thing he noticed, is the house surrounded with trees, all sorts of plants and flowers, and even the house was covered in moss and vines.

It looked like the house wasn't lived in for a very long time. But Sato seemed used to this sight, as she just knocked on the door and yelled out a name.

"Lily! It's me Ayumi!"

She yelled, Tatsuya had to cover his ears by how loud Sato called out to the person inside. Maybe it was a good thing that the house was far away from the others, maybe that was even the reason...

Before silence could take place, there were all sorts of noises coming from behind the wooden door.

*clang**thump**bang*

"Just wait a minute!"

A person's voice yelled back when the noises stopped before the said noises started to continue again.

"*Sigh* I have told her to clean up her house whenever I visit but... *Sigh*"

Sato muttered, Tatsuya heard it but did not make it obvious.

'It seems like Sato-san had been here many times before, if the loudness of her voice didn't made it obvious enough, this sure did.'

As the two waited in front of the door, with Sato massaging her forehead with her thumb and index finger, whilst Tatsuya just stood there being accompanied by bother Sato and the loud tumbling noises from inside the house.

Just then, a noise which sounded like something is rolling down came from inside. Tatsuya was confused, when Sato had gently pushed him to the side as she too shifted to the side.

Tatsuya's confusion was quickly answered, when the wooden door bursted open, and a rolling figure came into view.

The said rolling figure stretched out their arms which in result halted themselves from rolling by using their hands, they did several backflips in the process before theycould finally balance themselves and stand straight.

"Ugh, why are you always like this Lily??"

The person Sato called Lily, was the same person who came rolling out from inside the house. She had short dirty blond hair, with lilac eyes, she also had cat like ears and tail, just like the other villagers.

"Oh come on~ you act like you haven't known me since way back then~"

Lily teases with a grin, it was then replaced with curiousity when her eyes landed to a small figure hiding behind Sato.