WELL... I LIVED AGAIN

Satoshi's POV:

Slowly opening my eyes the first thing I saw was... nothing. Since I couldn't open them for some sort of reason.

It was dark obviously and kind of squishy and tight wherever I'm currently located, I can't even turn my head.

The place I'm in currently is really the opposite of the room I was in previously.

The room was tight yet squishy, compared to the vast and full of space room, here was black and dark cause I can't open my eyes while there, was too white and bright.

'What the...? Am I being pushed?'

I pondered as the place I'm currently in was pushing me out like it was alive.

"Just a little more your Highness!"

I heard a feminine voice yell, when suddenly my head got pushed out and stuck, as a bright light welcomed my closed eyes.

Though it was closed it still felt like my eyes we're being burned, as I tightly shut my eyes.

Another thing to note, that there was a cry of a newborn child echoing throughout the place, which made me think of being in a hospital.

Yet that thought all changed in a single second, when I realized a very small but also very important detail...

'... Am I the one who's crying right now..?'

I thought, as my mouth and vocal cords won't shut up even when I wanted to, it was like a natural instinct.

'I never thought I'd experience being birthed while already having consciousness...

Well there's always a first for everybody.'

I thought, as someone suddenly exclaimed.

"You highness it was successful, you have nice healthy baby boy!!"

The same feminine voice exclaimed joy clear in her tone. As the feeling of being wrapped with a soft cloth bought me a peace of mind, as the wailing finally stopped.

Then I felt movements, and girls handed to another set of arms.

"His perfect, he would be a great king in the future."

Said a weakly yet soft feminine voice who I presume my new mothers voice.

I tried to open my eyes but It was hard, well what did I expect anyways I was a brand new baby how could I expect to open my eyes that easily, and besides I'm really tired from all that pushing I think I will need to rest for a while.

*THUD*

I was startled away from my sleepy state by the sudden loud noise that came from a few feet away, it sounded like a door bursting open.

"HONEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! I HEARD THAT YOU FINALLY GAVE BIRTH!!!"

A man's rough voice yelled, he sounded like he had been crying for hours, as he hurriedly walked to my new mother's side.