MAGIC

Tatsuya's POV:

It has been three years since I have been born to this world, I'm still stuck with my clingy parents and still haven't seen the outside world.

Nor have I seen any other relatives of my parents, but they've been sending gifts though.

Within this year's I have been able to accomplish many achievements to be proud of in my age.

For example is being able to flip my body, crawl for about three minutes and a half, talk more and being able to say 'Ma' and 'Papa' to my parents which turned the kingdom upside down...

I have thought about the fact that they would cause a fuss about it, but never to an extent where all the high ranking officials would have to step forward and stop my parents madness.

Forget about that, let's just focus on my achievements.

Talking about achievements I could now walk for about a meter length, which caused another uproar...
.
.
I also have memorized the it's and out's of my room by sneaking out ever so often when the maids think that I'm asleep.

By doing that I found out that a small library was just next to my room.

By sneaking in and out the small library every night, well not every night since I fall asleep sometimes but that's besides the point.

I found out about magic.

It was placed in a shelve where I could reach which made it possible for me to read the book containing the system of the world.

It had a very simple title which made it possible for me to decipher.

When I opened the book and flipped through its pages, I got immersed.

It was filled with theories and solved question of the people who was first in this world.

Their worlds and our worlds differences made me more intrigued then I needed to be that I didn't realize on how much time has passed by.

Luckily though I still had time to go back before the maids and butlers who took turns to see me missing I'm bed.

I got in my room and tucked myself in time before they could even see that I went out.

Though I did not finish the book, I had a grasp on how things work.

Though it was a shame I couldn't read more about their theories, research, notes etc., It was still a blissful experience to have read a book that's from another world.
.
.
.
It's currently morning and everyone has left me for awhile to do their work or to take their breaks, which is also the great opportunity to test what I had learned that night.

'"Status"'

I thought as I still could not speak very well so I leaved it up to my thoughts and mind.

Suddenly a translucent greying screen appeared before me showing me quite an eye catching and interesting words.

{STATUS}

NAME: Osamu Tatsuya
BIRTHDAY: April 7th
AGE: 2 years old
RACE: Human
HIDDEN RACE: Demi human-Angel=LOCKED
MAGIC(S):Water and Light
BLESSING(S):Illusion, Regeneration, Recreation, Space/time, Lightning
LEVEL: 1
TITLE(S): None
HIDDEN TITLES: Favored by God of creation, Reincarnated, Prodigy
MP:100/100
HP:100/100
IQ: 243
EQ: 100
CHARM: 107
LUCK
GOOD: 27
BAD: 19
EXPERIENCE: 0

'Okay, so far so good.'

I thought to myself as I looked at my status deeply, as a plan had passed by my thoughts.

'Should I try to learn magic?'

I pondered as it took me some time to calculate things, before setting the plan into motion.

'Okay it's decided, from today onward I'll be learning basic magic and layer on defense magic.'

I thought as I took my afternoon nap, since a baby's body tires easily, and I would also need a lot of energy later at night to be able to learn so...
.
.
.
I'm currently in the small library, as I successfully sneaked out once again.

I grabbed the book that I read before and looked at the table of contents, searching for where to read about learning magic.

After finding it I read about the do's and don't on how to use magic and how to properly control it etc.

Reading and understanding about the cautions for a few minutes, I finally got to the main event...

Learning magic!

First things first:
Finding and connecting the same type of magic as yours by finding a matching wavelength.

Second:
I have to gather mana to where I want my magic to appear.

Third:
I need to focus on where I had gathered my mana to be able to form my magic.

And fourth:
Cast or think of the spell that you wanted to form with the mana that you have gathered.

'Water ball'

Okay... nothing happened.

It was probably because it was my first time doing something like this, and the biggest issue is that I am literally still a baby.

'Yeah, you can't really do anything you want to do without effort anyways.. unless your talented at that area though.'

With that in mind I placed the book on where it originally was and headed back to my room.

'I'll just try again tomorrow.'

I thought with a not so high expectations of succeeding in learning magic tomorrow.
.
.
.
It had been a month now, and I could finally summon that damned water ball.

It took me quite a few sleepless nights, sweat and blood and more food until I was able to succeed in stepping foot into my plan.

I still remember that memory like a sweet dream as I have summoned a water ball in my hands.

The feeling of the mana circling my body and forming into water, as it rested afloat on my hands.

Even when I felt tired that time, I felt a sense of accomplishment as my effort didn't go to waste.

Pretty sure after that I passed out for about a day and made my parents worried sick, so the security in my room was tightened.

Guess I won't be able to sneak out any time soon.

____________________________________________

Next POV will be when he is 5 years old.

*Edited