Oh well

I'm switching to Satoshi's POV to Tatsuya's POV so you all won't get confused.

_____________________________________________

Tatsuya's POV:

It has been a while month since I got reincarnated and right now I'm currently laying on a crib.

And right, I also already found out who I got reincarnated to, it took me awhile to remember since he was barely- no he didn't even had the whole page when he got mentioned, since he was supposed to go missing at the early age of seven.

When I read about him, I dubbed him as the "Unfortunate human prince" well "Unfortunate prince" for short.

And there was clearly a reason why I called him the unfortunate prince...

And having an unfortunate labeled as your nickname, was never a good thing.

The life of the unfortunate prince went all down hill when he was seven, he was kidnapped by a bunch of high ranking people that even the palace guards could not notice them.

They were the types of scums, that would do anything in exchange for wealth, fame, power etc..

When they successfully kidnapped the prince, they set him up for auction and he was sold for a high price.

And as his nickname stated he was unfortunate...

He wasn't sold to kind family, a caring master or a secret knight undercover, to expose the dirty deeds the filthy rich people are doing.

Instead he was sold to the least you want to be with as a child...

A pedophile...
.
.
.
His parents searched for him high and low, asking all the available guards to search the entire kingdom.

They even went as far, to search the nook and cranny of other kingdoms which they were heavily banned, for passing and searching someone else's territory without permission, which also led to their alliances to get destroyed.

And just like that years had passed, and they still haven't found their child.

The human kingdom that was once full of life and laughter, now turned into a depressing and lifeless kingdom.

Every human being inside the kingdom dare not to say, the unfortunate prince name, as they were to afraid of the consequences.
.
.
.
A few more years have passed, the king and queen received a gift from an unknown sender.

Not caring about their safety anymore, the king decided to open the gift...

And it's contents were something the king and queen would not be able to handle.

It was the lifeless body of their now grown child...

The prince had the appearance of being starved and tortured to death, he looked nothing like a young healthy child he looked back then.

He was covered in bruises and scars he had eye bags underneath his eyes, yet his beauty cannot be hidden, even if he looked skinny to the point that bones started to poke through his skin.