HIDE OUT

Tatsuya's POV:

It had been half an hour since this whole trouble started. And it looks like we finally arrived in our destination, after that long torturous trip.

I almost can't believe that it only took that long, when it felt like I spent a whole era in hell.

"Whew~! We finally arrived!"

"I know right~! It felt like we traveled for weeks without rest!"

"Yeah, especially with those teleportation scrolls..."

"Ugh, don't remind me, I think I might throw up again."

I could hear them chatter, as the sound of a metal gate opening caught my attention.

'Is this where they hide the kidnapped children?'

I thought as I made a mental map of the place, by relying with my senses.

.

.

"In you go!"

The man said, while throwing my "sleeping" self, making me hit the wall "jolting me awake".

"H-Huh..??"

I groaned when I made impact with the wall, I made my "surprised" exclamation sound confused enough for them to believe in.

"Oh? The kid's awake~."

"Oh hey there little kid~."

They greeted, and once I knew that they didn't discover my act, I went on with my first plan... Fake it till you make it.

"W-Who are You..???"

I stuttered while inching away from them, my whole body trembled with fear... An instinctual answer in this kind of situations, being surrounded by unknown people in an unknown place this is the particular answer of the body and mind for kids around my age to react.

"Some place where your going to find a master to serve and be useful~"

The other said as they slam and lock the metal door shut, their loud horrid laughter echoing through the place.

"*Sigh* What a head ache."

I muttered, my body that was previously trembling in fear came to a halt, and my facial ex pressions returned to normal as I found my self in a safe place to stop my act.

I looked to my side, and saw many other children whimpering and trembling in fear and confusion. I can see that most of them had an additional body parts, unlike that of a human and that only made me let out another frustrated sigh.

"Ugh, This is why there are no equality when it comes to trading with other nations and kingdoms."

The other side thinks that the other is stupid, and the other thinks the same. This lead to many conflicts that often started wars, and in the end  it was their people who they were ruling who always gets the hit.

It was mainly the commoners who take the hit since the nobles were the top priority... Which is utter bullshit if you ask me.