MY FAMILY IS TOO CLINGY

Tatsuya's POV:

It's been a month now so I'm basically already two month's old.

I also have a little more control on my mobility, and could also keep my eyes open a little bit longer, then the last times.

*THUD*

The slamming of the door made me flinch, as hurried footsteps approach me.

'*Sigh* Their here again.'

I thought with a sigh, as a familiar face entered my view.

"Hey there my little angel~"

He said with a cutesy tone, which didn't match his calm and dignified face when ruling the kingdom.

'Father I know that you find me cute and all, but please mind your dignity, does acting like this in front of your child not hurt your pride?'

I pondered, as he held me under my armpits and lifted me up in the air, as he snuggled me close.

"Did you miss your father little one~"

He said with that tone of voice again, which made me somehow feel warm and secure.

'To be honest I'd rather be alone right now, but I guess I do... just a little.'

I thought to myself, before I heard another hurried footsteps coming to this direction, which made me and father turn to the entrance to see mother, who was pouting as she made her way here.

"Oh my dear, don't just burst into are little Tatsuya's room like that, you might make him cry."

She said in a slightly stern tone, as she reached as and stretched her arms towards me.

'You just wanted to be the first to hold me though...'

I thought as father then passed me to mother, her pouting face vanishing in an instant as she gave me warm smile before she giving me a secured, soft and warm embrace.

"How is our future king doing~"

Mother asked in a cutesy tone just like my father, as she made funny faces, yet she still somehiw managed to look stunningly cute.

'Oh I'm doing just fine.'

I answered in my thoughts, as she coo and awe at my 'cuteness'.

"Look how adorable you are~"

'It's embarrassing to be called adorable, but since I'm a baby now and your my parents, I'll allow it.'

I thought, as they kept on playing with me, and from time to time call me cute, which I have to admit I'd kind of annoyingly embarrassing.

After a few minutes of playing with me, I saw the familiar faces of mother and father's personal maid and butler come in the entrance, with the maids who took care of me.

"You're highness you still have a lot of paper works to do."

Father's personal butler stated in an annoyed tone, as he looked quite frustrated.

"You as well you're highness, you still have a lot of paper works to do."

Mother's personal Maid stated with a smile, that translated to:'Go back to work or else you won't see your son anymore~.'.

"W-we got it we'll be there."

Father stuttered as he and mother flinches at the deadly aura the two were emitting.

They then kissed both of my cheeks and said their farewells, as they followed the head butler and maid out.

The maids that were behind them, entered the room and placed me comfortably back in bed as they left afterwards, to take care of their duties.

Well without slightly pinching my cheeks and calling me adorable first though.

I was once agin alone, which I didn't really mind, since I like being alone anyways.

I then decided to practice speaking.

As I opened my mouth all that came out was gibberish and some sort of mixed letters, which I expected since I am still two months old.

After a few minutes of spouting unidentified words and sentences, I felt a little tired and decided to go to sleep but...

*THUD*

I was startled by the loud noise that came from the loud slamming of the door, my tiredness vanishing in an instant making me alert.

"Hello there my little angel~"

Recognizing the voice I couldn't help but sigh.

I heard his footsteps getting closer, as I saw his face emerge within range, as he looked at me with a smile I've seen countless of times before.

'Aren't you supposed to be working on paper works right now?'

I asked in my thoughts, which he obviously didn't hear, as he lifted me up from my armpits again as he gave me a big embrace that covered my small baby body.

I expected to feel suffocated from his large arms and broad chest, yet I instead felt warm and cozy, my previous tiredness resurfacing as my eyelids were starting to get heavy.

"Dear how many times do I have to tell you not to do that."

I heard mother's soft angelic voice, through my hazy hearing and blurry sight, as drowsiness was trying to consume and take over me.

My father then again passed me to mother like before and she pulled me into an embrace.

I think she saw how I was in my sleepy and somewhat helpless state, since I didn't have any energy to do anything, she just gently rocked me in her soft and warm embracing arms.

As a cozy and warm feeling envelopes me, the last thing I heard was my parents soft giggles and whispers of incoherent words and sentences.

Which I'm pretty sure they were talking about how cute I was sleeping without a care in the world, whilst looking like a pitiful puppy or something In their eyes.

As they continue to embrace and snuggle with me, giving me warm hugs and soft little pecks of kisses.

Their warm protective aura can be felt as I felt secured and safe.

And at that time only one thought came to mind.

'My family is to clingy.'

I thought as my eyelids closed making me see nothing but darkness, as it envelopes me into sweet nothingness, leading me to dreamland.

_____________________________________________

The next POV would happen in his first birthday, he would be 1yr. Old by then.

*Edited