Rest

It was already the next day. Before the sun could even shine on the village, the people residing in said village were already awake and working.

The sober people of the village, helped the dead like people outside the streets return to their homes, as the said dead people were all too drunk to go back on their own.

After that, the people started to clean the streets. They tore off the colorful bandanas, store away the decorations, and etcetera.

It was also the same time Tatsuya had awoken, he had a deep conversation with the boy last night, and learned of his name, origin, (that he already knew of) and how he came in the seperate realm Adeline and Antoinette along with their other friends created.

'Well, with that kind of living conditions, the novel is not wrong to say that he would grow up to be a sinister cunning person.'

Tatsuya thought, he looked at the young child who was still peacefully sleeping by his side, clutching a lose clothing of Tatsuya's, afraid that he might vanish.

Tatsuya could not help but frown.

"But to say that this child was as sisnister as the corrupt itself, since birth at that..."

Tatsuya muttered, recalling the events throughout the novel, along with remembering each and every lines that were said.

'Who could have wrote that novel? To interpret this child's life, and say things that were not true?'

He pondered, but it was cut short, when the wooden door opened, it made a slight creek noise by how old it was.

"Oh! Your up early Tatsu-kun."

The person said in a warm gentle tone.

"Isn't it the same for you and the other villagers here too, Sato-san?"

Tatsuya stated, which made Sato grin widely.

"Well, to be fair, no children of our village are already awake in this hour."

"True, I do not see any small children roaming or playing around."

Tatsuya agreed with a huff, he gently took off the child's interlocked hand with his clothes, and stood up before quietly making his way towards Sato.

"So what are you doing already awake at this hour?"

Sato questioned once Tatsuya had reached her.

"First and foremost, I am not a deep sleeper, second, I can't find myself to go back to sleep, third, I have a lot of thoughts in my mind."

Tatsuya said, stating all the reasons he had to why he was awake in such an early hour.

"Well then, how about we go out for a stroll? I heard it helps in clearing ones mind from the elders, want to try it out?~"

Sato said with a wink, Tatsuya who got the meaning behind her invitation sighed, a slight smile forming on his face.

"Why not? It might prove to be true."